Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Lucky Fire's First Ever Trip Into Ponyville

Lucky Fire

Lucky smiled sheepishly. She hopped into the cloud bed with Rainbow. "Thanks.", she said quietly. She curled up into a ball as Rainbow put the covers down. "Ooo, cloud beds are comfy.", she giggled.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She rolled her eyes. "I meant like something to eat or drink before I go to bed." She glanced at where he was looking, the book pulling itself from the shelf and it floated up to her room.

Rainbow chuckled, pulling the blanket over the both of them. "No problem, kid. Sleep well, okay? We have a big day ahead of us." She grinned and laid down next to her.

Twilight gave a nod and turned, trotting up to her room and slid into bed, closing her eyes. She easily drifted off to sleep, with the Dark Magic book under her pillow, Spikes snoring slowly starting to fill the library.

Discord opened his eyes, then checked to see if twilight was sleeping. He wasnt planning on taking the book, he used it as a decoy to keep twilights attention on the book and not himself if she awoke.

Discord slipped outside and flew into the sky.he made it so every building of ponyville and clousdale were soundproof. No sound in or out. He then made it so ponyville was floating and cloudsdale was on the ground.

He flew back down to twilights house, taking down the sound barriers as he went, he slipped back in and lied down, actually going to sleep this time.

Lucky grinned and nodded. "Ok Rainbow." Lucky laid her head down on her front legs. She sighed contently. "Good night." Then sometime during the night, she mumbled out 'mama'. She was dreaming. It was a good dream, memories of when they had fun together. She smiled and cuddled into Rainbow, sometimes she had these dreams, but there was always no one there with her, so she'd wake up in the middle of the night, only to find no one was there. Tonight though, there was somepony there with her, and in her sleep, she don't know that it's Rainbow. Right now she's thinking it's her mama, but she'll find out in the morning that it's Rainbow.

Rainbow paused, blinking and looking down at the young filly. She raised an eyebrow but figured that Lucky was just dreaming of her mother. She cuddled the filly back as she slowly drifted off to sleep, not noticing what Discord had done.

When morning came, Lucky slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She looked sleepily at Rainbow Dash. She looked around the room and realized, it wasn't her home. Nor was that anypony she thought it was. She quickly looked back at Rainbow. Then, and only then, did she recall last night and yesterday. She grinned a big grin. She'd made really nice friends yesterday. "Mornin' Rainbow!", she said happily.

Rainbow gave a light groan and rolled over slightly, it taking her a few minutes before she yawned and stretched, shaking her head as she sat up. "Huh..? Oh...Morning kiddo.." she gave a small smile before yawning again. "Sleep well?"

"Sure thing.." She gave a smile and climbed out of the bed, waiting for her to climb out before pulling the covers back into place. Once she had done so, she turned and headed to the kitchen to make them both some sandwiches.

Twilight yawned and stretched, rubbing at her eyes with her hooves for a moment before she sat up and climbed out of bed. She turned and headed to the libraries kitchen to make herself something to eat before she paused, her lips parting. "Discorrrrrrdddddd!" She screamed, staring at the window, having finally noticed that Ponyville was floating in the air.

Lucky followed Rainbow into the kitchen, and when she looked out the window to see the sunshine, she blinked then turned back to Rainbow, "Uh, Rainbow? I think we're on the ground. At least, the house is and I think all of Cloudsdale."

Rainbow paused, blinking a few times as she walked over, giving the filly her sandwich. "We..are?" She glanced out of the window and her lips parted before she frowned. "I knew he couldn't be trusted." Rainbow thought to herself before she looked at Lucky. "I think Discord did this." She tilted her head. "Eat up and we'll go see Twilight."

Lucky actually giggled, then looked up, "Hey, Cloudsdale and Ponyville switched places. Hey though, least none of the towns are upside down, that would be worse because everything would be everywhere, and that would make a big mess." She took her sandwich and said, "Thank you Rainbow." She then took a bite.

"I guess you have a point there." Rainbow grinned and took a bite of her own sandwich, gazing out of the window. She gave a muffled 'mhm' in reply to Lucky saying thank you.

Discord looked at twilight, planning on playing innocent " seriously i didnt do this. You know id take credit to everything i do. I didnt do this " he said, laying down again. When it came to sleeping he was like a teenager

Halfway through her sandwich, and in the middle of her bite, she hadn't been taught not to talk with her mouth full yet, being young as she is still yet, she said, "Fo, wha we gon do oday?" Her ears drooped. Even she didn't understand what she was trying to say. She finished her bite then said, with nothing in her mouth this time, "I meant to say was, so, what we gonna do today?"

Rainbow blinked a few times before giving a small laugh, shaking her head. "I dunno! I was thinking I could teach you how to fly more today, if you're up for it." She grinned. She liked the idea of teaching another pony how to fly.

"Twilight could probably do it. Let's leave that up to her." She chuckled and took another bite of her sandwich, closing her eyes.

Twilight frowned, watching him from the corner of her eyes before she closed them, her horn starting to glow as she attempted to switch the two back to normal.