Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rapper and Raver

JeyWiz

(edited)

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/153900-rapper-and-raver-1x1/

Gumball Ravington sat in his studio in front of his monitor. With his headphones on he was extremely busy day in and day out working on his new album which was expected to be released at the end of the year. His music was electro house and a bit of trap, which was made using a computer program instead of real insruments. Others would say that dance music isn't "real" music since everything was done on a computer, but he didn't care about those old hipsters who stuck to record players in the early 20th century. He knew that music was entirely subjective and no one had the right to determine what is considered "real music". Everypony had different tastes. Gumball was a famous electronic musician around Equestria and everypony knew him as DJ Gumball. He won several awards for his masterpieces and often toured around the world performing live shows.

Edited by DJ Gumball

(edited)

Conversely, Auditory, A Pegasus rapper born in clousdale, was practically a nobody. Granted, he was just starting out and was still rather young. But with the major succuess of younger (and relatively better looking) artists. His time to shine was quickly fading, Hell, Djpon3 and Octavia were household names and both of them weren't out of college.

Audio however, had more important matters to deal. As much as he hoped for fame and fortune, getting his album out there in public eye and paying the rent for his apartment was his only goals at this time. Still, this task was easier said then done.

"This album better sell, maybe I can do some self promotion?"

Audio pondered

"I guess I'll deal with it later, *sigh* at least I have a gig."

Edited by F. L. A. M. E
  • Brohoof 1

Conversely, Auditory, A Pegasus rapper born in clousdale, was practically a nobody. Granted, he was just starting out and was still rather young. But with the major succuess of younger (and relatively better looking) artists. His time to shine was quickly fading, Hell, Djpon3 and Octavia were household names and both of them weren't out of college.

Audio however, had more important matters to deal. As much as he hoped for fame and fortune, getting his album out there in public eye paying the rent for his apartment was his only goal at this time. Still, this task was easier said then done.

"This album better sell, maybe I can do some self promotion?"

Audio pondered

"I guess I'll deal with it later, *sigh* at least I have a gig."

Gumball was stressing himself out. "Maybe I shouldn't work TOO hard on this album, i mean i'm more than halfway done and there's still lots of months to go before the end of the year." he said to himself. Gumball saved his project and turned off his computer and unplugged his headphones from it. He put them around his neck and used his magic to lift his bag and walked out of the studio. As he headed out he could see Cloudsdale from afar, floating in the sky. "Huh. That must be where Ponyville is. Couldsdale always flies over Ponyville." he thought to himself.
  • Brohoof 1

Gumball was stressing himself out. "Maybe I shouldn't work TOO hard on this album, i mean i'm more than halfway done and there's still lots of months to go before the end of the year." he said to himself. Gumball saved his project and turned off his computer and unplugged his headphones from it. He put them around his neck and used his magic to lift his bag and walked out of the studio. As he headed out he could see Cloudsdale from afar, floating in the sky. "Huh. That must be where Ponyville is. Couldsdale always flies over Ponyville." he thought to himself.

"This SUCKS, no one will buy this. I must work harder."

Audio sighed in frustration, reluctantly jotting down a few more lines before picking up the paper.

"No no NO"

Auditory ripped the paper in shreds and tossed it to the trash, it would join an army of rejected material, bouncing one of the many paper spheres and onto the floor. Audio slammed his hooves into his desk, as if he a grudge with the manufacturered piece of wood. He had been stead at work on his album for months now, carefully penning and editing each one of his song carefully before declaring it ready for the album.

So one would reasonably be shocked to find out he was only on his fourth song.

"Just, I'll come back to this later. Hopefully this nightclub gig will pay well."

Auditory got up, grabbing his headphones off his desk as well as his phone and flew out the door. Heading straight to ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

"This SUCKS, no one will buy this. I must work harder."

Audio sighed in frustration, reluctantly jotting down a few more lines before picking up the paper.

"No no NO"

Auditory ripped the paper in shreds and tossed it to the trash, it would join an army of rejected material, bouncing one of the many paper spheres and onto the floor. Audio slammed his hooves into his desk, as if he a grudge with the manufacturered piece of wood. He had been stead at work on his album for months now, carefully penning and editing each one of his song carefully before declaring it ready for the album.

So one would reasonably be shocked to find out he was only on his fourth song.

"Just, I'll come back to this later. Hopefully this nightclub gig will pay well."

Auditory got up, grabbing his headphones off his desk as well as his phone and flew out the door. Heading straight to ponyville.

As Gumball walked back to his apartment, he thought to himself, "My next song should have some rapping in it. My songs barely ever have any lyrics. I gotta hire somepony." He thought of some lyrics in his head. He thought about what the song's meaning could be.
  • Brohoof 1

As Gumball walked back to his apartment, he thought to himself, "My next song should have some rapping in it. My songs barely ever have any lyrics. I gotta hire somepony." He thought of some lyrics in his head. He thought about what the song's meaning could be.

Auditory landed on the outskirts of ponyville, where the club was located or at least that's it said on the invitation. Audio set forth to his destination, it would be pretty since it was the night and ponyville, being rural city that it was, unlike clousdale didn't have street lights to prevent accidents. No matter, it wasn't extremely pitch black quite yet so long as he would hurry the trip wouldn't be difficult. After sometime audio spotted a white unicorn.

"Is that....DJ Gumball?"

Auditory thought to himself, wondering a rather popular musician would be out on his own so late at night

"Blue Diamond absolutely loves, maybe I could grab a picture with him just for her?"

The stallion wasn't so fond of the EDM composer, he in general didn't listen to much electronic music. But for whatever reason he couldn't get behind him based on listening to a few songs, nothing against him personally though. Anyway, audio quickly ran toward the DJ.

"Hey, um I was wondering if I could get an autograph?"

• Brohoof 1

Auditory landed on the outskirts of ponyville, where the club was located or at least that's it said on the invitation. Audio set forth to his destination, it would be pretty since it was the night and ponyville, being rural city that it was, unlike clousdale didn't have street lights to prevent accidents. No matter, it wasn't extremely pitch black quite yet so long as he would hurry the trip wouldn't be difficult. After sometime audio spotted a white unicorn.

"Is that....DJ Gumball?"

Auditory thought to himself, wondering a rather popular musician would be out on his own so late at night

"Blue Diamond absolutely loves, maybe I could grab a picture with him just for her?"

The stallion wasn't so fond of the EDM composer, he in general didn't listen to much electronic music. But for whatever reason he couldn't get behind him based on listening to a few songs, nothing against him personally though. Anyway, audio quickly ran toward the DJ.

"Hey, um I was wondering if I could get an autograph?"

Gumball looked up to see a pegasus rushing towards him. He was a little surprised. "Oh, um, I see that you're a fan of me, right? Well I guess there's nopony else around here, so yeah. You can have it. Nice to meet you, bro!" he said with a smile on his face. He got out his marker pen ready to sign. "Here. Is there anything for me to sign? It's not every day I have a personal conversation with one of my fans, but it sure is a treat!"
  • Brohoof 1

Gumball looked up to see a pegasus rushing towards him. He was a little surprised. "Oh, um, I see that you're a fan of me, right? Well I guess there's nopony else around here, so yeah. You can have it. Nice to meet you, bro!" he said with a smile on his face. He got out his marker pen ready to sign. "Here. Is there anything for me to sign? It's not every day I have a personal conversation with one of my fans, but it sure is a treat!"

This stallion is certainly....... excitable

"Yeah why not.....,and I have a piece of paper."

Audio quickly whipped one of the two wads of paper, he unfolded what looked like a failed origami project and handed it to the unicorn.

"Um...can you sign it to blue Diamond? She a friend, who I kinda like and wanna give her something special. You just so happen to her favorite artist."

This stallion is certainly....... excitable

"Yeah why not.....,and I have a piece of paper."

Audio quickly whipped one of the two wads of paper, he unfolded what looked like a failed origami project and handed it to the unicorn.

"Um...can you sign it to blue Diamond? She a friend, who I kinda like and wanna give her something special. You just so happen to her favorite artist."

"Aw, that's so nice of her. I'm glad to hear that she's a fan too!" said Gumball happily. He took the lid off the marker and scribbled down his autograph onto the piece of paper with his magic the glowed different colours. "Ah. There. One autograph for a highly dedicated fan of mine. Take it to her. She's gonna love it! Oh, how about a picture too?" he suggested. Gumball got his smart phone out.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Aw, that's so nice of her. I'm glad to hear that she's a fan too!" said Gumball happily. He took the lid off the marker and scribbled down his autograph onto the piece of paper with his magic the glowed different colours. "Ah. There. One autograph for a highly dedicated fan of mine. Take it to her. She's gonna love it! Oh, how about a picture too?" he suggested. Gumball got his smart phone out.

Scratch that, VERY excitable.

Not that I can blame him, if I had legions of fans who would defend everything I said and or do. I would probably would be on cloud nine too.

"Um...sure, Though we should use my phone, I could get the photo to her that way."

Aud walked over too Gumball and with his wing The Pegasus took out the phone.

"So.....doing any concerts or something?"

Edited by F. L. A. M. E
  • Brohoof 1

Scratch that, VERY excitable.

Not that I can blame him, if I legions of fans who would defend everything I said and or do. I would probably would be on cloud nine too.

"Um...sure, Though we should use my phone, I could get the photo to her that way."

Aud walked over too Gumball and with his wing The Pegasus too out the phone.

"So.....doing any concerts or something?"

"At the moment, no. I'm currently working on my new album which is due at the end of this year. It has a lot of dance tracks that can be played at parties and stuff like that, but I really need some lyrics for this next song in the album that i'm working on. I just need somepony who can, i don't know, do some rapping. I know a lot of rap songs have TONS of lyrics." said Gumball. He looked a tad bit desperate for somepony to collaborate with.

"At the moment, no. I'm currently working on my new album which is due at the end of this year. It has a lot of dance tracks that can be played at parties and stuff like that, but I really need some lyrics for this next song in the album that i'm working on. I just need somepony who can, i don't know, do some rapping. I know a lot of rap songs have TONS of lyrics." said Gumball. He looked a tad bit desperate for somepony to collaborate with.

Well isn't life full of coincidences?

"Oh...um actually I'm a rapper, well aspiring rapper. I've released one album on the internet and I'm currently working on another. So....I could help you, I really need the money as well. I'll go homeless if I don't get 4000 bits by next month."

• Brohoof 1

Well isn't life full of coincidences?

"Oh...um actually I'm a rapper, well aspiring rapper. I've released one album on the internet and I'm currently working on another. So....I could help you, I really need the money as well. I'll go homeless if I don't get 4000 bits by next month."

Gumball was shocked to hear that. He didn't want anypony going homeless. This was a chance to help somepony out. "What? You're... That's no good! But, let me tell you what IS good. You know how i said i'm looking for somepony to collaborate with? You're just who i'm looking for! I guess If we produce a smash hit, You and I can get paid lots and, well, I guess you can pay off anything you want! How about it?" he said. "You can also tell your friend that you're working with her biggest idol!"
  • Brohoof 1

Gumball was shocked to hear that. He didn't want anypony going homeless. This was a chance to help somepony out. "What? You're... That's no good! But, let me tell you what IS good. You know how i said i'm looking for somepony to collaborate with? You're just who i'm looking for! I guess If we produce a smash hit, You and I can get paid lots and, well, I guess you can pay off anything you want! How about it?" he said. "You can also tell your friend that you're working with her biggest idol!"

"Hehehe yeah, thank you. But..um I don't think I'm really for the "pop charts". Most of my songs deal with rather touchy subject, Hell my last album was concept album."

Auditory explained ruefully, he hoped he wasnt talking himself out of a way to a substantial amount of cash. But he had to be honest.

"But I am pretty good at lyrics, it is my cutie mark for a reason."

• Brohoof 1

"Hehehe yeah, thank you. But..um I don't think I'm really for the "pop charts". Most of my songs deal with rather touchy subject, Hell my last album was concept album."

Auditory explained ruefully, he hoped he wasnt talking himself out of a way to a substantial amount of cash. But he had to be honest.

"But I am pretty good at lyrics, it is my cutie mark for a reason."

"I'm so glad to hear that. I can finally come up with some lyrics now that you can help me." Gumball said. "So, is there any time we can meet up tomorrow or any other time? It's getting kinda late for me." Gumball was pretty hyped to work with him. "Also, I didn't quite catch your name. What was it again?" he asked.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I can finally come up with some lyrics now that you can help me." Gumball said. "So, is there any time we can meet up tomorrow or any other time? It's getting kinda late for me." Gumball was pretty hyped to work with him. "Also, I didn't quite catch your name. What was it again?" he asked.

Auditory smiled, finally he would be able afford his house. Although he couldn't help but think something would eventually go wrong.

"My name is Auditory Sensation, my friends call me audio and my stage is 730. Call me what you want, and....um I'm going to a nightclub for gig after this. Think you can come?"

• Brohoof 1

Auditory smiled, finally he would be able afford his house. Although he couldn't help but think something would eventually go wrong.

"My name is Auditory Sensation, my friends call me audio and my stage is 730. Call me what you want, and....um I'm going to a nightclub for gig after this. Think you can come?"

"Um, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do so. Sure! I'd love to know you more and check out your stage. I could probably listen to your style and figure out how to write this song with you." said Gumball, eager to be friends with him. He just found somepony who could rap well as he said, so Gumball just had to check it out. It would motivate him lots.