Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony!

TwilightSparkle

Hi there, I'm an Australian brony who first got into the show just after the first season finished. This isn't the first MLP forum I've joined, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and contributing to the forum!

Twilight Sparkle is my favourite pony, largely because I share quite a few personality traits with her, especially her love of books and knowledge. I also love Rarity due to her more complex personality, and Fluttershy because she's just so adorable.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! Just be sure not to cross paths with the mod named Twilight Sparkle and you'll have a good time.

I'm kidding, of course. I'm sure he'll understand.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Just be sure not to cross paths with the mod named Twilight Sparkle and you'll have a good time.

I'm kidding, of course. I'm sure he'll understand.

Heh, yeah I was a little disappointed the name was already in use but pleased to find the version without a space was still available. I'm sure he'll understand that I'm not trying to impersonate him. ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there, I'm an Australian brony who first got into the show just after the first season finished. This isn't the first MLP forum I've joined, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and contributing to the forum!

Twilight Sparkle is my favourite pony, largely because I share quite a few personality traits with her, especially her love of books and knowledge. I also love Rarity due to her more complex personality, and Fluttershy because she's just so adorable.

I have an impersonator! You must now face the fury of the banhammer! Posted Image

Just kidding, haha. Welcome, TwilightSparkle. As long as people don't start confusing you for me, you're free to keep that name. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to contact me or Kurtiss if you're ever having any issues around the site.

• Brohoof 3