Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Tribal conflicts

Sun Ray

(edited)

Zecora episode. E:1 C:1

Bye, Sun Ray

Chapter 1

Zecora: This brew I give to you, so maybe the ponys it affects won't be so blue.

Pinkie Pie: Ooooo, what does it do that makes em so happy and smilicious? Err does it increase the dopamine in the brain?  Because a pony from another universe (me) said that's drugs.

Zecora: oh my precious Pinkie Pie, this brew will not make you high.  It will simply tast good, I'm sure you understood?

Pinkie Pie: Mmmm can I tast!?

Zecora: Oh I'm not sure my brew, will be that good for you.

*Pinkie ignores and drinks it anyway*

Pinkie Pie: THIS TASTS SO *rockets through the roof* GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooood!!!!

Zecora: I can not believe my eye, it realy does make you high! *giggles*

Pinkie Pie: *Pinkie stops in mid air and looks to the distance. A spear is thrown at her which misses. Then she rewinds back to the ground to tell Zecora what she saw* Hey Zecora, do you have relatives?

Zecora: Oh no 

Pinkie Pie: WHA-

Zecora: RUN go go go!!!

*they both run out of the cottage and were quickly on there way to Ponyville ... with spears flying*

E:1 C:2

Zecora: *they are still running from the attacking zebras* You must go make pie, or all of Ponyville will surely die.

Pinkie: Okie Do-AHHHHH * spear gets caught in her fluffy hare

Zebra solder: HOOKA LOOKA WAMB

Pinkie Pie: I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!

Zecora: She says "fall back!", they have no reason to hack.

Pinkie Pie: I UNDERSTAND YOU NOW!!! 

*they travel back to Ponyville and go to Twilights castle to tell her about the problem*

Zecora: NO TIME TO LOSE! Twilight, we have a mighty problem on our horse shoes.

Pinkie: All her relatives came to give us SPEARS IN OUR HAIR! RUUUNNNN!!!

Twilight: Now calm down Pinkie.  I'm sure there reasonable.  They were most likely hunting for-

Pinkie Pie: PONNYYYY!!! AHHHHH *she runs in circles*

Twilight: NON-pony food.  I meen, why would they stop there attack?

Zecora: If they were as peaceful as you say they are, why do you think I've run this far?  They most defiantly want war, all of Ponyville will be filled with evil gore.

*Zecora throws a powder in the air and lights it a blaze with a baby dragon named spike which shows a picture of an evil zebra god with piecings all over his face looking down on a burning Ponyville*

Spike: Heeyyyy. What was that for?

Pinkie Pie: Here, drink this, Zecora made it.

*Spike's face turns into a gigantic smile as he skips down the castle halls without saying a word*

Pinkie Pie: Ooooo, me likey this juice

Twilight: Ok, Pinkie, go make pies just in case. We need somepony to try to get close enough to reason with them before we do anything rash.

Pinkie: Okie dokie SPEAR! * sticks spear in hair and zips out of the castle*

Zecora: they will not talk if they see me, so I cannot translate to the messenger pony

Twilight: That's ok, I already have a plan. If you have a book on your language, Zecora, it would be a lot easier.

Zecora: I do, but it won't be so easy getting it to you.  My hut is in the tribes control, it will be tough reaching your goal.

Twilight: That's ok, *starts rubbing her hooves* I know just the pony for the job.

E:1 C:3

*Rainbow Dash is sleeping on a near by cloud in the middle of Ponyville*

Rainbow Dash: Wow this is life. Thanks to that new cloud maker, Pillow Soft, the clouds are on there top quality.  There so tough, even unicorn or earth pony could take a few steps without falling through.  Princess Cellestia made the sun just right too.  It's the perfect day to sit back, relax and enjoy my awesomeness!

*Applejack throws her lasso in the air to catch dash when it gets caught on a twig, all rainbow dash hears is a quietly said phrase*

Applejack: gosh dangit. Stupid twig

*rainbow looks down right when AJ takes a swift second and successful try and jerks her down to the ground*

Applejack: Shouldn't you be busting those old clouds up there to make room for the new ones?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, yeah. I'll do that later just let the awesomeness charge up a bit.

Applejack: Hold on sugarcube, I just got news from twilight that Zecoras old tribe is tryin to tussle with Ponyville.  She says that you would be the perfect candidate for a recon mission because of all your readin up on Darin Do.

Rainbow Dash: Your saying you want me to go to, to, TO WAR!?

Applejack: No we just need you to get a book from Zecora's cottage on zebra talk.

Rainbow Dash: ok I'll do it. Not without a team though. Ya never know when you need back up...not that I need anypony anyway. 

Applejack: ok I'll come on along with ya.

Rainbow Dash: Ok it's settled we leave tonight. I'll take a thunder cloud and you take your lasso.  Wear nothing but black.

Applejack: alright sugarcube.

*after Luna lowered the sun the two snuck through the poison joke. They were immune because before they left they drenched themselves in the cure.  All of the talking are translations for crazy hoof movements*

Rainbow Dash: blue flower not hurt us. we good to go.

Applejack: yer right. Blue flower like glow mud now.

Rainbow Dash: even hoof language is west. *she shakes her head* I see enemy! I see enemy! *starts breathing heavily* 

*Applejack puts her hoof in front of her face like she's trying to shush her.  AJ then ropes herself up to a tree and throws her lasso perfectly onto unsuspecting zebra and traps him making him look like he was caught by a snare.  Before the grunt could yell for help AJ jumped on him and swung his head into a tree, knocking him out. RD is in awe.  

Applejack: You can do that, right?

Rainbow Dash: not cool as I would done.

Applejack: I see one Zecora fire light

Rainbow Dash: I see too, let-

*a spear is thrown at Rainbowdash's bag which breaks her thunder cloud bottle making it blast everywhere.  

Rainbow Dash::okiedokieloki:

Applejack::lie:

Zebra scout::orly:

*the zebra scout gets beat up by AJ while Rainbow Dash gets the book. Talking is back to normal.

Rainbow Dash: come on, COME ON! Where is it?

Applejack: there here!! Ahhhh!!!

Rainbow Dash:APPLEJACK!!!

Applejack: RAINBOW DA-mhmfmf *AJ is gaged*

*Rainbow Dash bursts out the wall of the hut and tries to find Applejack book in hand. A few zebras tried to attack but they didn't stand a chance. Rainbow Dash was too loyal to leave her friend so she kept looking until the sun rose.  She gave up and decided that it would be best to just bring the book to Twilight.  

Rainbow Dash: I can't believe this Twilight!  I lost Applejack!

Twilight::umad:

E:1 C:4 

Twilight: We need to get over there now!

Zecora: I'm afraid we have run out of time, her fate has most likely turn out very grime.

Rainbow Dash: So are you saying, sh, she's GONE!

Zecora: we still might have a chance, but I assume she may never get anouther glance.

Twilight: Well I guess we have no option but to wage war, but it still feels wrong. Something inside me says she's alright.

Rainbow Dash: I agree. After the turn out of this mission. I'm not letting this whole thing be for nothing.  We leave now.

Twilight: Ok Rainbow Dash let's go. By the way can you go get Pinkie Pie? I made her make a whole bunch of pies and I didn't really give her a limit.

Rainbow Dash: Already on it!

Zecora: won't you need to study Princess Twilight? I assume you need to learn the language before you take flight.

Rainbow Dash: she can do it

Zecora: Wh-

Rainbow Dash: She has it.

*Rainbow Dash rushes over to the pie overflowing bakery*

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie!!! *no answer* PINKIE! *no answer* PINKIE!!!!! 

Pinkie Pie: mmmmhM? *she pops out of one of the pies* 

Rainbow Dash: you can stop now.

Pinkie Pie: oh thank GOODNESS! I was starting to have to make hoof shaving pies from the spa!

Rainbow Dash: uhhhh don't give that to anypony.

Pinkie Pie: Well duh

Rainbow Dash: we need you to be a ninja again and we need you to throw those pies at anypony that lays a hoof on Twilight.

Pinkie: got it!

*meanwhile, Twilight is waiting at the edge of the everfree forest licking up every scrap of knowledge about the Zebra language.  She then puts her hoof on her chin in a thinking pose and she gets pelted with a hoof nail pie*

Twilight: AHHHH, WHAT IS THIS!!!!

Pinkie Pie: hoofnail pie! Duh.

Twilight: eww. Pinkie. Why would you make this!

Pinkie: what else am I supposed to do with my baked bads. Now, don't blow my cover! *does a "my eyes are on you" gesture*

Twilight: oh well then I'll just go try to reason with them with "toenail pie" perfume. *sigh*

*she walks into the everfree and occasionally sees a wild animal on the ground covered with hoofnail pie. all talking is in the zebra language until I say so* 

Twilight: hello? Zebras? I would like to talk.

Zebra scout: There's anouther. Get her out of here.

Twilight: *in English* *gasp* I heard something.

*back to translation*

Zebra scout 2: just wait for her to land in the tra- *splat* uhgggh! What is this.

Zebra scout: I don't know but it tastes good.

*Pinkie chuckled a little when it hit. Twilight saw the pie hit so it gave her the chance to talk*

Twilight: um hello there? 

Zebra scout 2: She understands us? Well that's a first.

Zebra scout: who cares just take her before the "event"

Twilight: I would like to reason with you zebra. I'm aware of your tribe taking my friend and-hey what are you doing?  *in english*PINKIE, HELP!!!

* Ninja pinkie jumps from a tree and throws a few pies before disappearing again*

Twilight: wait, Pinkie Pie, I have an idea! Just follow us so we can find appleja- mrmfmrrmf *Twilight is gaged*

*from now on pinkie is thinking to herself when she talks* 

Pinkie: Wow, I can't believe Twilight can speak that hooga loofa! And I gues Zebras like hoofnail pie! 

Zebra scout: hooga loofa!! * Zebra points at Pinkie*

Pinkie: HA! He said it! *a spear flys in her hair*

* she jumps to anouther tree and the spear from her hair gets stuck on one of the branches she thrashes around before she accepts defeat*

Twilight: Nice job Pinkie. Now we're both caught.

*after a while they are dropped in a dark pit.  Pinkies self talking ends. Translation begins*

Twilight: HEY I DEMAND TO TALK TO YOUR LEADER. 

Zebra gaurd: ugh. Just like that orange one.  I hope she's there for dinner.

*in English*

Pinkie: How do you understand that ugg wogg?

Twilight: Such language! Your gonna make him angry.

Pinkie Pie: Well it's not Myy fault that there language is gibberish.

*Twilight face hooves and sits back*

Twilight: Applejack, are you in hear?  

Applejack: No I'm up here.

Twilight: WHAT?

Pinkie Pie: AJ, come join the partay!

*AJ takes them out of the pit and takes them to a dinner of very gross looking foods*

Pinkie: AHHH. I'm not a cannibal! 

Applejack: There just bugs, there good to. *she flips a bug in her mouth*

Twilight: Ewww . . . no. I'm gonna have a normal meal once I get back to Ponyville. Where is the leader. Also, why aren't they eating you?

Applejack: Well, tha tribe that ima in is the rebel tribe. The bad one is a comin in a few days.  They had a problem talkin our here language. So they just did the simplest thing they could to save us. 

Pinkie Pie: foal napping. YAYYYYY

*pinkie prances around everywhere*

Applejack: luckily, apple tree talkin isn't that different from zebra talkin. So I told them our plan once they caught me so they could get you to warn everypony in Ponyville.

Twilight: Ok. I'll go speak to the leader on planing this whole thing.

Pinkie Pie: I'll hang with da AJ

Applejack: what?

Pinkie Pie: ya know? Hangy hangin out?

Applejack: err, uhh. Ok?

E:1 C:5

*Twilight went to the leaders headquarters to discuss the situation.  All talking until I say is a translation.*

Twilight: So, let me get this strait.  The leader of a blood drinking army that's ten times bigger than your army is getting to big to function.  The solution to this is to conquer new grounds and completly terrorize anything that comes in there way.  You guys are supposed to be the good guys that don't agree with there customs.  in disagreement you all try to protect everything they try to destroy.

Zebra leader: That description will simplify us to your puny brains.*Twilight very offended by this*  I have no foundness of your kind, and nothing against it.  We just won't put up with this reputation of fear to be put on the Zebra.  We are supposed to be balancers in the everyfree forest. We had no thought of controlling our oun population, and when the problem finaly came to pass ... well, we started killing our own in a punishing manner.  Zebras would burn innocents from stakes.  Slow killinsg were common to the masses.  The Zebras soon saw anouther solution, to spread to new lands.  When we saw that the pony population was much larger than ours we quickly formed a rebellion to try to prevent more saluter.

Twilight: I see ... I need you to go with my friend Zecora to warn everypony to be prepared. You are all welcome in Ponyville, as long as you and your tribe don't do anything immoral.  I need to get a letter to the Princess.

Zebra leader: I assume that's your leader?

Twilight: Yes, and I know that she knows one draquonoques *sorry I have no idea how to spell Discord's species* that can defeat any army with a snap of the claw.

Hostile Zebra: CHARGE!!!! 

Zebra leader: There here! You must complete your plan. This being seems like it ha-

*a spear is thrown at the leaders shoulder*

Zebra leader: go *weekly*

*Twilight rushes out of the headquarters and into an onslaught of devilish looking Zebras attacking the equally powerful force. Even Pinkie Pie was pelting Zebras with pies. Back to English* 

Twilight: Applejack! Pinkie Pie! We need to get to Ponyville!

Pinkie Pie: yeah, one sec!

* she slams her party cannon on the ground and fires herself to Ponyville while simultaneously saving a friendly zebra with her hair.  Twilight then swoops down and takes AJ with her to Ponyville. Her and AJ arrive at the castle and find spike*

Spike: oh my gosh Twil-

Twilight: No time for that, Spike. Take a letter.  "Dear Princess Celestia, we are in urgent need of disco-" *Poof*

Discord: are you talking about me?

Twilight: What!? How? Never mind, we need your help. A zebra army is about to demolish Ponyville and every living thing in it. We need you to make a moat or a giant scary teacup so they won't kill *inhails* EVERYPONY!!!!

*Discord gives an unexpected look (surprising right?)

Discord: Well my dear, I can not simply say "poof, disappear, no more invading"  I'm not THAT powerful. The only way I can do that is if I have enough chaos. You interrupted my bath so while I do that y-

Twilight: wait... are you saying you can't help?

Discord: Well I tried to say it nicely ... no I can't, it's against my draquonaques code to help with a war.

Twilight: Unbelievable. You can turn Equestria into absolute chaos, you live in a floting ball of purple weirdness, you can make yourself apear in 2D for Celestia's sake. Just, forbid you help prevent us all from DYING!  AND YOU CAME HERE YOURSELF SO I DIDNT INTERRUPT YOUR BATH!!!

Discord: You know what? I'll give you one little present. 

*he snaps his fingers and a little ball of shifting matter materializes*

Discord: I just gave you a drantrum.  Tell it to do be something and it becomes it!  It's extreamly literal which makes for absolutely hilarious requests.

* Twilight smirks*

Twilight: Ok. Drantrum, be an ecxact copy of Discord in this time but leave out the "not being able to help with war" part and you shall disappear after the war is over.

*The Drantrum forms into an up to date computer with the program "Discord" being run which is also up to date*

Twilight: What is this?!

*Discord is laughing so hard he's not even laughing. It takes 30 seconds before he can talk*

Discord: It's from a different reality. You know they watch us on there TVs. Tootles!

Spike: what's a T...V?

*Twilights face turns red*

Twilight: Spike?

Spike: err, uh, y, yes?

Twilight: Take. A. Letter.

*meanwhile Applejack is explaining to Rainbow Dash that the Zebras are good near the everfree forest. After she convinces her Zebras start pouring out Into Ponyville*

Zebra 1: HUG WOOLG!!! MAGNA HULG!!

Applejack: What's happinin?

Rainbow Dash: There attacking dummy!  I'll hol-

*Applejack lassos RD from flying into battle*

Applejack: Hold on there sugar cube. Those are defiantly screams of retreat.  We should calm em down and be hospitable to em.

Hostile zebra: IYI IYI IYI YEEEE

Applejack: well, it looks like you've got yerself a punchin bag anyways.  I'll round up the friendly ones

*Rainbow Dash cracks her hoofs*

Rainbow Dash: Play time

Pinkie Pie: PLAY TIME?! YAYYY

Rainbow Dash: ok Pinkie. (where ever you came from) we're playin keep away.

*Pinkie starts to jump slowly*

Pinkie:fun!

Rainbow Dash: They want to capture all the zebras running away.

*Pinkie starts jumping at a steady pace*

Pinkie Fun!

Rainbow Dash: your the long range player so you have to nail them with pies while I tag them with hoofs of fury.

*Pinkie starts jumping fast*

Pinkie: FUN!

Rainbow Dash: If we lose then we lose Ponyville.  They'll try to attack us too so be on the look out for spears. Let's play.

*pinkie starts jumping super duper uncontrollably fast and runs off throwing pies*

Pinkie Pie: FUN!!!!!!

*back in Canterlot, the Princess gathers all of the royal army and marches into battle all while Discord is taking a bath.

Discord: I'm not taking a bath.  

Wait, what? How'd you get in here? Err, technical Derpycultys *

E:1 C:6 *end chapter*

Rainbow Dash: How are you not hurt Pinkie Pie? You have so many spears in your hair that it looks like a morning star!

Pinkie Pie: Wait *somehow she freezes the battlefield* am I out???

Rainbow Dash: uhh no?

Pinkie Pie: OK let's keep going then.  UNFREEZE!

*Rainbow throws an invading zebra in the air and Pinkie throws a pie at her mid flight making the zebra do a countless number of back flips. 

*Translation starts now. AJ only understands tree talk so her speach will be even more country in the perspective of the zebra*

Applejack: git ova heea sugar squares!

Zebra 2: what?!

Applejack: Git ova heea sugar squares!

Zebra 2: I can't understand you!

Applejack: I don't car you git yer fwends and go to da sugar square wall so you git cake!

Zebra 2: I still have no id-

*AJ is aggravated*

Applejack: ok you guys a be cows 

*Applejack whistles and Whiona is instantly by her side. Back to English*

Applejack: ROUND EM UP!! Come on dogie!

*the zebras start yelping really loud (it's there natural sound) and start acting like wild animals*

Applejack: I don't care if you zebra are a understandin me you all are goin to sugar cube corner an that's final!

*AJ goes off with all the panicky zebras while Pinkie Pie and Dash are still holding off all the attackers. They start to get tired out*

Rainbow Dash: I don't think we can hold on much longer Pinks!

*Rainbow Dash flys two zebras in the air and let's them fall*

Pinkie Pie: I know, right? They have so much determination to win this game!

*Pinkie Pie pies a zebra into a tree*

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie... I'm sorry for telling you this is a game. This is real Pinkie Pie.  We might die.

*RD flys down and kicks a zebra in the face. Pinkies hair goes straight.  She gets wide eyed and falls to the ground to expose a spear stuck in her flank right next to her cutie mark. Non-fatal if treated*

Rainbow Dash: NOOOOOO!!!

*At that moment, the royal army arrived with Twilight as the leader with a really unforgiving face*

Twilight: YOU SONS OF BOTCHIE BALLS CAME TO THE WRONG TOWN!!! AND MESSED WITH THE WRONG PRINCESS AND HER FRIENDS!!! 

*She sees Pinkie on the ground barely holding on.  Twilights face turns from a pissed face to a wide eyed sad face*

Twilight: Pinkie Pie? No...no, not her. Anypony but her.  CHARGE!!!

*Twilight flys down to Pinkie Pie in the center of the battlefield with a few guards who she quickly shoes off*

Pinkie Pie: Twilight, am I in the frosting land in cupy cakey place?

Twilight: No Pinkie Pie, your still here.  Just stay still.  I need to get that spear out of you if you want to heal let alone walk!

Pinkie Pie: Ok. I'm sure I can faint so it can be painless. Right Bob?

*your in pinkies head*

Bob: I have cookies for you in your dreams

Pinkie Pie: Ok one sec let me say good bye to AHHHHHHH!!! She just pulled the spear out Bob. TAKE ME I DONT WANNA FEEL IT AHHHH! Give me COOKIES!

Bob: I'm afrade it's not your time yet goodbye

Pinkie Pie: No I wanna fall asleep! Wait ... what?

Twilight: whew! That was a close one Pinkie, but you'll be ok. No more fighting. It looks like we're winning.  Let's leave and take care of the rebel Zebras in sugarcube corner.

*Pinkies hair starts to slowly inflate*

Pinkie: okie ... dokie ... lokie.

*They both go to the bakery and try to cheer up the traumatized zebras.  Pinkie Pie is fully healed by now. She jumps on a table standing upright*

Pinkie Pie: WHO WANTS PIE!!!

*all the zebras slowly look over and they shake there heads*

Pinkie Pie: party poopers. hrf!

*a few days later Celestia came to see the rebel zebras to cheer them up about most of there savage relatives being wiped out.  She also desired that Twilight had no part in the quickly won war because of the brutality of it all. Zecora was happy to see that some of her people were still good. The leader of the tribe died in battle shortly after Twilight left the village with Pinkie and AJ.  This left Zecora to be there new leader.  Celestia gave the zebras free will over the everfree but that she would keep an eye on them just in case they tried to dishonor there rebellion.  Zecoras people were found. The war was won. Peace rained over Equestria again.*

Pinkie you can enter my mind again.

Pinkie Pie: Whew! That was tough. You almost killed me!

I would never kill you Pinkie. I'm sorry for that pain I put you through but I thought your all healed?

Pinkie Pie: I was talking about the spears in my hair silly!  Err, Ok? I hope you enjoyed this episode you can request more if you'd like but it might take a while for me to write it.

By, Sun Ray

Special thanks to, Yandere, Johnny1226, and Totally Lyra for reviewing this script and making it bearable.
Edited by Sun Ray