Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bye.

Titans08Mariota

I've already made a status update for this but I want to be able to actually let people see what I'm trying to say. I'll just put what I wrote here.

I doubt anyone cares, but this is the last time I'll actually be on this site. Not much to say, other than I've been an asshole to people who've been nothing but kindhearted to me. I hate myself for it. I can't stay. I feel broken and shattered. Not my heart, but my body, mind and soul. I'm sorry to everyone ive caused anger, hatred and overall misery and I hope you'll find it in your souls to forgive me. Thank you for everything. 

-Seth Williamson, 

I was never a brony. I just liked the people. Anyways like I said, this is the last time I'll talk to most of you, so I'll give you a taste of what I feel.

I feel broken, shattered, and at this point I've tried for too long. I've looked everywhere and found no answers. I've tried to be who I truly am and people can't give me a chance to be me because I never act like the person I really am. Anyways, I'm leaving, and im not coming back. I'll be on and off for a couple of hours before I say bye.

23 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

I've already made a status update for this but I want to be able to actually let people see what I'm trying to say. I'll just put what I wrote here.

I doubt anyone cares, but this is the last time I'll actually be on this site. Not much to say, other than I've been an asshole to people who've been nothing but kindhearted to me. I hate myself for it. I can't stay. I feel broken and shattered. Not my heart, but my body, mind and soul. I'm sorry to everyone ive caused anger, hatred and overall misery and I hope you'll find it in your souls to forgive me. Thank you for everything. 

-Seth Williamson, 

I was never a brony. I just liked the people. Anyways like I said, this is the last time I'll talk to most of you, so I'll give you a taste of what I feel.

I feel broken, shattered, and at this point I've tried for too long. I've looked everywhere and found no answers. I've tried to be who I truly am and people can't give me a chance to be me because I never act like the person I really am. Anyways, I'm leaving, and im not coming back. I'll be on and off for a couple of hours before I say bye.

Uhh okay dude this is actually something I never expected. Like I really thought you were a good guy to campaign about sports with but I never expected you to be this sort of person. Anyways hopefully you will return to us some day in the future when you feel like you've changed to be a good person! :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Uhh okay dude this is actually something I never expected. Like I really thought you were a good guy to campaign about sports with but I never expected you to be this sort of person. Anyways hopefully you will return to us some day in the future when you feel like you've changed to be a good person! :)

What do you mean by "this type of person"?

@Titans08Mariota

I'm sorry, but while I can sympathize with your message here, it's best kept as a status or blog. Topics of this sort typically don't lead anywhere and don't have a proper place here, and don't last long. As such I will have to lock this.

I apologize for the inconvenience; this is nothing agains you.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked