I have returned

Dr Whooves

Sorry about disappearing on you like that for a couple hours. I had to go back to my own dimension, since I noticed the Daleks must still be back there. Well anyways, problem solved. Those Daleks won't be bothering the Huma-... umm, talking hairless apes no more... Although we might have a small problem here now. Umm, just be on the look out for any unusual activity, such as flying robots that want to exterminate you. Now this probably wont happen, so don't worry. Just, if you see one... or some... mmmn or a lot... Well just give me a call and I'll be right over.

... Wait, I've been gone longer than a couple of hours for you, haven't I? It appears to have been a few months... Blasted ol' girl, you. *Hits the blue box gently*

that's quite alright doctor, as a fellow dimentional traveler, i know the time difference can bugger you up some times *says under breath* although we travel differently, me through existing portals, and you in a 1963 police box, it's still the same principle. LOL

Edited by SXCJ40

new_mlpforums_sig_by_sxcj40-d4xj8u9.gif

I'm just your average Brony, Whovian, Sonic Fan, Yognaught, Mechanic, Drag racing........

Time traveler............................. Thats me SXCJ40

(*^∇^)ノ)