Animation Testing

Master Chief

I'm a brand new animator, and I have only been animating for forty hours. I would like to know what you guys think of the character and quality.

Blink Test:

Walk Test:

Expression test: (Coming Soon)

(edited)

I dont want to to harsh or anything but, isn't that 2 images playing over and over again creating an illusion?

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

I dont want to to harsh or anything but, isn't that 2 images playing over and over again creating an illusion?

What else would walking be?! But, each frame will look different once I can work in expressions.

What else would walking be?! But, each frame will look different once I can work in expressions.

Oh well, 2 frames isn't that much.. Not even for a test in my opinion.

But keep it up, you can only get better at it and i'd like to see how this goes.

• Brohoof 1

If I could recommend....

- Add more Frames to make it more smooth

- In the 2nd Frame in the Eye Blink Test, Try to make the eyebrow look a little less choppier...

But just keep practicing and you'll be great :D

Like others said, it could use more frames to make it look smoother.

May I ask what program you're using to make this? If you're serious about animation, I recommend you try to learn how to work with Adobe Flash. It's an amazing program when you know how to use it (and if you can afford it or pirate it). That's what they use to animate the actual show so it's a good bet! :P