Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get the eyes right

Pix3M

Well, I figured something that will work pretty well.

Anyways, you guys can still try something out and see if you can do better.

(edited)

My quick hack of it:

Posted Image

Just put in a black pixel cluster where I think I would put them :) I also "fixed" a few anatomical "problems" with the head (made it a bit thinner for the most part), that were making it difficult for me to figure out where to put the clusters. I put "fixed" and "problems" in quotes because I could be way off base, my understanding of pony anatomy is a bit behind the class average. It just seemed off in my opinion. Feel free to disagree :)

On a side note this is gonna be one cool Twilight Sparkle pixel, I can tell from the looks of it so far! Only thing that's throwing me off is that hind leg; seems like it's in a bit of an awkward pose, and it's not quite connected properly. Absolutely love the hair.

EDIT: noticed that I was a bit off in drawing twilight's eye model. Hers is a bit pointy (almost a right angle) near the nose, and more rounded around the side closest to the ears.

Edited by Ashbad

My quick hack of it:

Posted Image

Just put in a black pixel cluster where I think I would put them :) I also "fixed" a few anatomical "problems" with the head (made it a bit thinner for the most part), that were making it difficult for me to figure out where to put the clusters. I put "fixed" and "problems" in quotes because I could be way off base, my understanding of pony anatomy is a bit behind the class average. It just seemed off in my opinion. Feel free to disagree :)

On a side note this is gonna be one cool Twilight Sparkle pixel, I can tell from the looks of it so far! Only thing that's throwing me off is that hind leg; seems like it's in a bit of an awkward pose, and it's not quite connected properly. Absolutely love the hair.

EDIT: noticed that I was a bit off in drawing twilight's eye model. Hers is a bit pointy (almost a right angle) near the nose, and more rounded around the side closest to the ears.

Well, after I got the eyes down on my own, I don't see any anatomical issues. In fact, I already made the head thinner even though the head was based off of a circle.

You shortened one of her legs :( I intend to keep it that long as an attempt to show that Twilight is a little close to us, and her left leg is now visibly longer than the shortened leg.