request Need Fanfic-Cover Drawn

Altastrofae

I'm currently writing a story on FIM Fiction, and I have strong feeling it will be my best one yet. It might even make the featured list :ooh:

But see, I have such high hopes for it, I want it to look good, with a cover and everything (something I don't usually give my stories). I would draw it, I like to think I have a knack for that sort of thing, but I want it to be drawn digitally, and I have no way of doing that.

So if any of you would like to design and draw a cover, be my guest.

It's called:

いばらの世界で唯一のローズバッド

The Only Rosebud in a World of Thorns

As for background, the story is about a colt named Night Razor who goes back to college to get out of his minimum-wage job with the financial aid of his friend. When he get's there, by sheer fate, he has a run in with the most annoying guy he's ever met — and he can't keep his mind off of him. Daylight Angel and Night Razor couldn't be more different. Razor is a sadistic, grey-coated, black-maned, red-eyed colt who enjoys writing dark poetry with a few of his own issues to sort out. Daylight Angel, on the other hand, is this (adorable) blond-maned, white stallion with the bluest eyes. He's this bright and bubbly dude who doesn't like ponies who can't seem to look on the bright side of things.

Seems like the two colts are the worst match ever. Even so, no matter how much Razor wants to hate him, Daylight invaades his thoughts at night to where he can barely sleep at night

I think that's enough info. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I want it to look good, so anything you need to know about the story ¦D