Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Lady's Dark Divine Desires! (Anthro/Sol/Rom)

Sphinx-Ara

What I am looking for: I am looking for someone to play as Marble Pie for me.
Premise:
The story is set shortly after Marble sees Big Mac with Sugar Belle and feels her heart break. She then runs away from the scene, finding herself in a dark alleyway of Ponyville, and outside a shop called "Moonspell's Desires", and thinking that she could maybe get a love spell or potion from there, she decides to try, how-ever she finds herself entranced by the beauty of the store's owner and the tempting offer that she offers.
Rules: I simply ask that we communicate about things if things start to get..dicey.. And of course, have fun.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Awesome, I feel like the personality of my OC Stardust pretty much fits what I have seen of her in the show, if you want to take a look at her profile, but I am confident that I can do the character justice if you would like me to play her. :]

3 minutes ago, Stardust* said:

Awesome, I feel like the personality of my OC Stardust pretty much fits what I have seen of her in the show, if you want to take a look at her profile, but I am confident that I can do the character justice if you would like me to play her. :]

I can see Stardust being a replacement.