Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 requested concept OCs from members at Pony Square, and Deviant Art

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

(edited)

Amazing as usual :)

I thank you so much! I'm very glad to read your compliment, for it brings back pleasure into my heart.

As always, you did an amazing job! Never stop making art! :)

With your continued admiration of my work, you inspire me to never stop. Thank you so much!

Thats absalutely amazing! Would you mind drawing lady esme, as gracefull as ever. There are some refrences on my profile, so just do what you think looks nice. :) thank yoy bunches

I'll will endeavor to make it so! I'll be forever mindful of your art and aspire to live up to your expectations!

The macedonian pony and Soap pony are my favourites. All of them pretty much epic though.

I'm flattered by your appreciation for the Soap ponification, as I have trouble appreciating it myself, I think I could've done so much more better and will attempt to improve. Thank you kindly!

these are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very grateful to hear this! Thank you!

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

I thank you so much! I'm very glad to read your compliment, for it brings back pleasure into my heart.

With your continued admiration of my work, you inspire me to never stop. Thank you so much!

I'll will endeavor to make it so! I'll be forever mindful of your art and aspire to live up to your expectations!

I'm flattered by your appreciation for the Soap ponification, as I have trouble appreciating it myself, I think I could've done so much more better and will attempt to improve. Thank you kindly!

I'm very grateful to hear this! Thank you!

Expectations? You flatter me, I'm not nearly as good as you make me out to be.

I'm horible at tilted positions....it's the eyes. How do you do that?

I especially love that last one :3.

I'm very glad you like it, you know, that pony OC has gone through 3 other generation with me while I was growing up with the franchise, and (despite how simple it is) am still very glad with it's finished design, and hope to revise it a little bit more by the time the 4g ponies are through and onto the 5g.

Expectations? You flatter me, I'm not nearly as good as you make me out to be.

I'm horible at tilted positions....it's the eyes. How do you do that?

What is it you would like to know about the eyes?

• Brohoof 1

I'm very glad you like it, you know, that pony OC has gone through 3 other generation with me while I was growing up with the franchise, and (despite how simple it is) am still very glad with it's finished design, and hope to revise it a little bit more by the time the 4g ponies are through and onto the 5g.

What is it you would like to know about the eyes?

How do you,nake them look so good when they both show?

How do you,nake them look so good when they both show?

I'm glad you like them and think they're good , but I'm still confused, like, do you mean, how do I apply angle to a head to provide a visual effect of having both eyes present, and also have the more broader side angle of the face still?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You have amazing art skills 0___0

Aww, thank you so much! I need to start taking art classes though, I missed out back in middle school and high school.

I really like the expressions... That's what usually makes or breaks pony art, and you do very well. :)

Yeah, I'm still in practice mode, but it's very great to hear that I'm doing alright! My many thanks to you my kind sir! fellow lady member!

It's kinda weird how this older thread is garnering more attention than my last 5 OC one I just made... :blink:

Editted

Realized Hollow is not a guy, but not sure if lady, so member shall be the appropriate designation. Lol

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1