Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Bought Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3. So worth it.

Discordian

(edited)

40 games, two-thirds of which I've never played (I've played a lot of Sonic games Posted Image )

I gave like ten or twelve of them a try earlier and I can say I'm quite satisfied. I got to stage 6 in Alien Storm and loved that, loved E-SWAT (even though the boss of the first level was a bitch), loved Decap Attack (Quirky platformers ftw), definitely had to give Phantasy Star II a try (since I don't have a second PS3 controller to get Phantasy Star I with) and I still haven't touched a ton of them like Shining Force, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage. My only gripe about the game is that there is no Castlevania: Bloodlines on there but it's cool.

I also played Shinobi III and honestly it's difficulty is way overhyped.

...I supposed I should play higher than easy difficulty with less t han 70 Shurikans before I say that though. Posted Image

I did manage to unlock Shinobi Arcade though because I beat the first stage without using a continue.

Edited by Raronoopa

(edited)

I have had this game for a while now, I don't play it very often, but I agree, it is well worth the money. I mostly got it for the Sonic games, but I might play the games either for Trophies, or to see what they are like.

Edited by DylanKLJ

I've played every Sonic game on here for years because of the Mega Collection, Gems Collection, Sonic DX unlockable games, etc. so I have no desire to really play them. LOL

Seriously though they are all great games from the looks of it. I've been wanting to play Phantasy Star for a long time and I hear Shining Force is great too. Didn't expect to live Alien Storm as much as I did though.