Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Proposed New Subsidiary called Sugarcube Coffee in a new Sugarcube Cooperate Bakery/Cafe Chain Company

DennisTheBrony22

I just came up with this idea during my Economics Class!!! What if Sugarcube Corner were an Equestria-Wide Bakery/Cafe Chain, and Pinkie Pie owning a coorperate company called Sugarcube Inc., and the two subsidiaries are Sugarcube Corner, and a new one called Sugarcube Coffee? Sugarcube Corner is generally designed as an Equestria-Wide Ice Cream, Cake, and Cupcake Bakery Chain similar to Baskin Robin's in real life, while Sugarcube Coffee will be a new express coffee shop/cafe chain in Equestria, just like Dunkin Donuts in real life!! If that were to happen, I would bet new Sugarcube Corners would be built in other Equestrian Cities, such as also in G5, as well as the NEW Sugarcube Coffee Shops!!! Owned By Sugarcube Inc. I would really love seeing Pinkie Pie's small bakery become an Equestria-Wide Bakery/Cafe Chain in MLP!! It would be EPIC!!

Feel free to give me suggestions in the comments about products sold in the two restaurant-chains in this Cooperate Business, and how many Bits (Equestrian Money) that each product could cost?

Edited by DennisTheBrony22

• The title was changed to A Proposed New Subsidiary called Sugarcube Coffee in a new Sugarcube Cooperate Bakery/Cafe Chain Company

Although coffee has the reputation to hype the individual up, the places associated with its purchase are often presented as more relaxed or work friendly environments. Because of that, I have reservations about Pinkie Pie's enthusiasm at this level of expansion. The sweetness of the baker does not transfer as well to their sweets when produced in a factory setting.

Oddly enough, there seems to have never been a currency exchange depicted on screen within Sugarcube Corner, so establishing a price for items isn't so straight forward.

The most focus put on pricing that I can think of was Season 2, Episode 19, "Putting Your Hoof Down" when Fluttershy was attempting to purchase fruits and vegetables at the Ponyville market. There isn't any sense to the pricing, so we can't make much of a comparison. Asparagus for 1 bit, Tomatoes priced at 2, and a single cherry fluctuating at the owner's wishes until ultimately selling for 2. It's insane. That's not even getting into how such goods have adjusted with inflation since the episodes release date of March 3rd 2012. :sealed:

If you take the company public, I would suggest listing its stock as SGR for Sugar, since SCC and PIE are already taken.