Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Scene From my Godzilla Fanfic

TheUnknownPhantom5

Here's another scene from my Godzilla fanfic

Toola Roola spotted something.

"Hey look down there", she called out.

"What is it"? Asked Silverspoon.

"There's a town down there, maybe it will have some sort of cafe or something". Toola Roola replied. Twilight thought for a moment.

"Yeah, we can land". She said as she brought the hot air balloon down into the town. Sure enough there was a small cafe. The girls all walked inside, and Twilight went up to the counter.

"Hello welcome to our cafe", said the lady at the front desk.

Twilight looked back at the others. They all nodded.

"Can we get some pancakes please"? Twilight asked.

"Coming right up". Said the waitress as the girls went to a booth to wait. After about ten minuets the food arrived, and they all started eating.

"These are probably the best second best pancakes I've ever had". Coconut Cream stated.

"Oh really, what are the best pancakes"? Asked Diamond Tiara.

"The ones from Sugarcube Corner". They all said at once and laughed. However their laughter wouldn't laugh, as two poines, a mare, and stalion walked in, and looked over at them, specficllay at Apple Bloom, who looked away feeling uncomfortable.

"What's their deal"? Asked Scootaloo.

"Just ignore them". Said Apple Bloom as she continued eating. Just then she heard the stalion speaking.

"I say dear someponies really need to watch what they eat", he said. Apple Bloom continued to ignore them.

"Oh you're quite right". The mare said. Just then they walked up to Apple Bloom who continued to ignore them.

"Hello dear". Said the stalion.

"Can I help you". Apple Bloom asked.

"Back off". Scootaloo said getting agressive towards the newcommers, but they ignored her as the mare spoke to Apple Bloom.

"Don't you think you've had enoguh"? She asked. Apple Bloom shook her head.

"I'm fine thanks". She said. Apple Bloom could tell they we're tryng to get under her skin, and it was working.

"Well, said the Stalion. "We don't think you should be eating that much".

"And why not"? Asked Apple Bloom.

"Well, because you're already so fat". The mare replied. That did it, hearing those words caused Apple Bloom to snap, as she got up, and ran into the bathroom.

"Apple Bloom"! Sweetie Belle called out, as she and Diamond Tiara ran after her while Scootaloo was being held back by Silverspoon, Petuina, Toola Roola, and Concunt Cream.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY FRIEND"?! Scootaloo screamed, as the couple just laughed. Meanwhile in the bathroom Apple Bloom locked herself in the last stall, and sat in the corner as memories came flooding back to her. She remembered the reason why she was looking over Ghasly Gourge. It was because of something Spoiled Rich had said to her a few months back

"Why don't you do everypony a favor, and take a swan dive off of Ghastly Gourge"..

Apple Bloom began to hyperventle, her swet dripping onto the hard cold tile covered floor, she was in the middle of a full blown panic attack just as Sweetie Belle, and Diamond Tiara came bursting in. When they did, they saw Apple Bloom in the corner muttering to herself.

"ImsorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry". She cried. Sweetie Belle said nothing, and just went over to hug her friend, with Diamond Tiara joining in as the others came into the bathroom. They all hugged Apple Bloom too.