Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The dawn of a Dream

ManaMinori

IMG_5875.thumb.jpeg.2a47357421f4ec6dc2e2a6b65dcbe498.jpeg

Commission status: open!
Commission info: DM me (or click the links in my bio, especially if you want to follow me on other sites!) Do not inquire on the comments! I DO NOT take Amino Coins or Deviantart Points! 

Drawn in MS Paint. 

Story: 

Deep within the Star Nursery, amid the hot, swirling gasses churning within the vastness of space, a beautiful new star is given life! She emerges, glistening radiantly like the sun, out of her cosmic egg, which dissipates slowly into stardust. Together, the Fancy Swirl ponies- Aurora, Polaris, Nova, and Milky Way collectively breathe a sigh of awe and wonderment as they overlook the little star's birth. "There she is, at long last!" Polaris quietly murmurs. 

"Time to wake up, little one." Aurora urges, just as timidly. 

Nova's eyes light up with mirth, her muzzle stretching into a wide grin. "I do hate to wake her. Look how precious she is as she sleeps, the little darling." she chirps. 

A knowing glance is given to her sister by Milky Way. "But she must, sister dear." she contributes. "For she has a job awaiting her. Just as the hands of time progress, so do the wheels of destiny." she hummed. 

Aurora watched carefully as the newborn pony's tail became saturated with more color as her egg fully dissolved; no longer glowing with the radiant, white starlight that it did. "What did the Great Alicorn decree her name should be?" she pondered. 

Polaris inched closer to the slumbering child, tenderly kissing her head just above her unicorn horn. and taking note of how her eyelashes began to flutter. "Her name.....is Star Dreams." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So these are the "Celestial Ponies"/ "Fancy Swirl Ponies" that were shown as a prototype by Hasbro all the way back in the 80's, Sadly, their toys never got made, but thanks to Basic Fun stepping up to the plate, they are finally getting toys released in Fall 2023! Being a fan of MLP and astronomy, I am stoked! Sadly, I don't see too much artwork for these ponies being done, so here's my own contribution. 

Star Dreams is actually not a part of the Fancy Swirl/ Celestial ponies, but is in fact, from g4's toyline. She's with them in this picture because i have long since headcannoned that she has some connection to them (as well as Princess Luna).

• Brohoof 1