Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twitch Gaming Logo Request

CowBoyKid

Hello there, I would like to make a small request, I was wondering if anyone here could please help design me a better gaming logo for my Twitch? It would be much appreciated.

LoneWolf Gaming 2023

Lone_Wolf_Logo.png.735d2c9294d31ecd4d5cb11d415e99c2.png

Edited by CowBoyKid

1 hour ago, PhantomThorns said:

Idk what your after, that seems like a pretty good one to me

personally, I just don't like it, I made this myself and..I just don't think it looks very professional. 

21 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Well what are you looking to do differently? or what sort of feel do you want out of it?

Well, just something more professional looking, and I play a lot of video games, like grand theft auto and other shooters on Twitch.

I think "professional" can mean pretty different things for a twitch streamer, i think rather then looking like "business proper" you just want something that captures your style as a streamer, as a silly example, one streamer i watch whose pretty massive on twitch with like 10k subs has THIS as their logo

image.png.6efa671b08fd479c6f45cccc5d1fd5b7.png

So guess my question is, what sort of impression do you want to give people who might be looking over channels for content, what sort of flavor do you want to pitch?

Well, I mostly play GTA V, shooting games, and FiveM, sometimes RedM, which are a roleplaying servers. My username over on Twitch is LoneWolf, and my persona is a wolf, so for my logo, I am looking for something with a wolf and my username and the year we are in, pretty much like my current logo but I'd like something better then what I made, something, less simple, it doesn't really have to be professional at all, just something that stands out better. I mostly just live stream for the fun of it, not for business purposes or to make money, just as a hobby. and to play games to share with people.

https://www.twitch.tv/lonewolfgaming_01

https://fivem.net/

https://redm.net/

image.thumb.png.f70d107abcfb821e8344db63ba405ef8.png

On 2023-08-27 at 5:29 AM, CowBoyKid said:

Hello there, I would like to make a small request, I was wondering if anyone here could please help design me a better gaming logo for my Twitch? It would be much appreciated.

LoneWolf Gaming 2023

1692939704.johnbluefox_lone_wolf_logo.png

I want to try it :)

On 2023-09-03 at 1:49 AM, MonsoonVisionz said:

I want to try it :)

Sure thing! :mlp_icwudt: feel free to try it out. 

2 hours ago, Who_Else_But_Me said:

Here’s my idea:

would something like that work?

Similar to your original, but different

808BDD01-499F-403B-B945-61ABBC64859E.jpeg

Yeah, that does look pretty cool.