Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite tea ?

Hadrien

Moments ago, Hadrien said:

Again, anything apple related and I'm your guy. :mellow: But you should really try it for yourself, it's reaaaaaaaally simple I swear hahaha.

I thought you meant Apple products when you read that, I am an Apple user!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

I thought you meant Apple products when you read that, I am an Apple user!

Nah, quite literally apples the fruits hahaha. I'm not a fan of Apple products :mlp_gag:

• Brohoof 1
  • Leaves 1

3 hours ago, Hadrien said:

Nah, quite literally apples the fruits hahaha. I'm not a fan of Apple products :mlp_gag:

Yeah you can’t eat those…..Well more like you probably shouldn’t. I’m sure somebody out there has swallowed an Apple Watch.

• Delighted Giggle 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2023-10-08 at 12:50 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

I absolutely LOVE making my very own teas! Have you tried it? I have a garden with lavenders and berries and you can pick them to make some loose leaf teas of your own!

But when I'm sick and not feeling the best, @Hugs SilkALot taught me how to mix mint and chamomile for a healing potion to soothe the belly when you're not able to eat much for whatever ales you!

Teas, to me, are like nature's real life potions. So this is a fun thread! I also enjoy some lovely High Tea time. I was going to make a page called Victorian Tea -- even though it'll be nothing about tea -- hahaha but topics about stuffs I'd like us to discuss around a table of tea! Maybe this thread can go in there, anyway. :twi:  We shall see.
Either way, welcome to our little tea cottage!

EARL GREY HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FLORAL SCENT -- omg, one of my faves, I may go make myself a cup now <3 

I mean like, I can make my own tea to, during autumn because I have a rose bush, thyme, lemon balm, and a raspberry bush that is random.

• Excited 1

30 minutes ago, Fireflight said:

I mean like, I can make my own tea to, during autumn because I have a rose bush, thyme, lemon balm, and a raspberry bush that is random.

I love it! Do you have any favorites?