Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Welcome Thread!

Ice Princess Silky

I see some lovely new people joining almost daily! I thought I would make a welcoming thread for each and every one of you! 

Firstly @Hugs SilkALot - Thank you for inspiring this idea. I love that we can get together and discuss many topics. Hopefully we can spread to this section, sometime soon!

@Astralshy You ARE the Fluttershy of the forums <3 It's always so lovely to have you near! 

@Hadrien It's so hard to believe you've just joined us when you're such a darling! Cheeky, playful, mischievous -- but wholesome. You fit right in!

@Felis Amafeles You have NO idea how happy it makes me to see you've finally decided to join us <3 There are so many friends I'd love to introduce you to. But for now, make yourself at home. Get cozy.

@Props Valroa Thanks for being such a darling to everyone on the forums. You're a good friend.

@Clawdeen You are SO cool. A mixture of soft and sweet yet you know when you ROCK OUT and have fun! 

@robbie . I look forward to seeing more of you ! owo

@ChrysalisM Yay! So lovely to see you!! 

@Skylight Scintillate I'm happy to have you among us, Skylight! 

@Silly Druid Always a pleasure to have the local Druid with us <3 You're always very easy-going and kind!

With that said, thanks for being here! I know it's a bit easy going but life has just had me VERY busy <3 Any casual topics or friendly discussion ideas -- just feel free to ask <3 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 9

1 hour ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

@Hadrien It's so hard to believe you've just joined us when you're such a darling! Cheeky, playful, mischievous -- but wholesome. You fit right in!

Hey thanks a lot @Planeswalker Silky, you make it easy to fit in. I'm just trying to bring my best self for all of you. It just so happen that my normal self is all those things :P

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

33 minutes ago, Felis Amafeles said:

Thank you!

I'm so happy to be here,

it's a pity that I didn't know about this forum for many years before...:pip-err:

I didn’t want to invite you sooner since some people feel it is pushy and are way too shy 

but! You are here now and that’s what matters. :grin: Welcome to the quaint community that is like a family. 

21 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Hey thanks a lot @Planeswalker Silky, you make it easy to fit in. I'm just trying to bring my best self for all of you. It just so happen that my normal self is all those things :P

I’m the same way! I wish to always inspire myself to be at my best here /) 

it’s great to have a social support system that allows us to do that. You’re been really fun to talk to! So it’s easy to feel at my best around you :coco:

30 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Happy to be here as well. I hope the Clubs will go somewhere, so far so good. My goal is to find new horizons and strengthen existing friendships while meeting new people. 

@Skylight Scintillate @Planeswalker Silky @Hadrien @Clawdeen Have all been excellent to me. :rarityhat:

I love that goal! Also if you have any ideas for a club, we’ve got your back <3 

41 minutes ago, robbie . said:

eek thank uu !! ill try to post more ! :muffins:

*happy squee and a pony blep*

AND OMG OMG OMG @Wolf of Shadows has entered the chat!! Wooohooo!! He is truly a kind soul!! If you haven’t sent this dude a DM to just say hello, you really should. Gem of a friend to know. :coco: Welcome, godly!

• Hugs 4

43 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

I didn’t want to invite you sooner since some people feel it is pushy and are way too shy 

but! You are here now and that’s what matters. :grin: Welcome to the quaint community that is like a family. 

Thank you, my friend, I'm here because of you . It must be MAGIC.:P

Edited by Felis Amafeles
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

46 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

AND OMG OMG OMG @Wolf of Shadows has entered the chat!! Wooohooo!! He is truly a kind soul!! If you haven’t sent this dude a DM to just say hello, you really should. Gem of a friend to know. :coco: Welcome, godly!

Pshhhh I couldn't let you guys and gals have all the fun :squee:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @Planeswalker Silky,

Im truly the dancing Fluttershy of the forum

706685.thumb.gif.143004b4f61517c24a68568

I joined a couple of years ago and the forum made me squee  far too often

I'm kind, open and tea addicted. Sadly really busy lately, but still I will always reply to a message ♥

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Fireflight said:

Do y’all really think that I can fit in, I never had in the past 

Of course you can <3 Just have fun with us ^^ 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

2 hours ago, Fireflight said:

Thank y’all so much for excepting me, I have been hated by to many people 

Gosh, I’m so sorry you’ve had that experience before. No one deserves to feel hatred or unwanted for no reason. You are certainly welcome here. This was a club house created for those who wanted to discuss interesting things..  inspiring things or self improvement in general. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fireflight said:

I wish more people would feel that way towards me 

As long as you know more than one human, chances are you'll meet someone who hates you. But that's okay. At least here, you're always welcome...

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Gosh, I’m so sorry you’ve had that experience before. No one deserves to feel hatred or unwanted for no reason. You are certainly welcome here. This was a club house created for those who wanted to discuss interesting things..  inspiring things or self improvement in general. 

Pl.l.ease be careful with what you say to me, I’ve been told similar things but got betrayed by the same person later on more time than I can count.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1