Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Welcome Thread!

Ice Princess Silky

12 hours ago, Fireflight said:

Pl.l.ease be careful with what you say to me, I’ve been told similar things but got betrayed by the same person later on more time than I can count.

I will be very careful. Just make yourself at home. Do things at your own pace. And connect only to the people you feel safe with. But please bear in mind that I am an Administrator here and if anyone is harassing, pestering or otherwise being toxic -- it is my duty to ensure you and others are safe, so please do not hesitate to let me know (it can be an anonymous report, so no need for you to be put on the spot, etc)

So, not only speaking as a potential friend, but also as someone who generally knows the community, I'm letting you know I don't believe anyone here will give you trouble so long as you are not hurting or causing it, yourself <3 Best wishes and I hope you find the peace that you need. I'm here only if anyone needs me. <3 

8 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Ok guys. I don't drink tea :sealed:

But I am more than down for hugs! :D

Hopefully the fluttershy council still grants me membership 

Oooooh do you like coffee? :ooh: Chocolate milk? Strawberry milk? What kind of drink is your favorite? Even just water is fine, too :3 

• Hugs 2

11 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Ok guys. I don't drink tea :sealed:

But I am more than down for hugs! :D

Hopefully the fluttershy council still grants me membership 

Hugs are like tea for the soul, it's all good in my book :mlp_yeehaa:

15 hours ago, Fireflight said:

Pl.l.ease be careful with what you say to me, I’ve been told similar things but got betrayed by the same person later on more time than I can count.

That must've been horrible. I'm sorry you went through that. But everyone is super nice here, and I'm sure you'll make friends in no time :kindness:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

I will be very careful. Just make yourself at home. Do things at your own pace. And connect only to the people you feel safe with. But please bear in mind that I am an Administrator here and if anyone is harassing, pestering or otherwise being toxic -- it is my duty to ensure you and others are safe, so please do not hesitate to let me know (it can be an anonymous report, so no need for you to be put on the spot, etc)

So, not only speaking as a potential friend, but also as someone who generally knows the community, I'm letting you know I don't believe anyone here will give you trouble so long as you are not hurting or causing it, yourself <3 Best wishes and I hope you find the peace that you need. I'm here only if anyone needs me. <3 

Oooooh do you like coffee? :ooh: Chocolate milk? Strawberry milk? What kind of drink is your favorite? Even just water is fine, too :3 

Thank you so much “hug”

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

4 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Chocolate milk!!! :love:

I chug that stuff like it's spiked!

(though I do think horchata is criminally underrated)

1 hour ago, Fireflight said:

Thank you so much “hug”

If you don't mind, I'll get in on that group hug :fluttershy:

• Hugs 2

aw, this is a hugsome thread/club :3 I award it a wholesome thread award

large.png

(far left is Gusty (G1), far right is Ivy (G2) and next to her is Minty (G3)

Edited by North Star
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everypony, it’s me again, and well, how do I say this…. I got in a car accident two days ago, I am fine, a bit shaken up. I hate  PTSD

• Hugs 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well hi everypony! I heard there was free tea :squee:

I am british, so tea is kinda my thing lol
I have been couped up in my room for so long I forgot what it was like to be social, so here I am! I'm happy to chat with anyone about anything!

• smile 1

13 hours ago, Wizard said:

I have been couped up in my room for so long I forgot what it was like to be social, so here I am! I'm happy to chat with anyone about anything!

Welcome mate (no I am not Australian, I just like saying mate)

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Wizard said:

Welcome! Is good to see you, I love tea as well!

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-03-21 at 2:53 AM, Fireflight said:

Welcome mate (no I am not Australian, I just like saying mate)

Thanks! We say "mate" a lot in the UK too, so I'm used to it haha

On 2024-03-21 at 4:02 AM, Props Valroa said:

Welcome! Is good to see you, I love tea as well!

Always good to see you! What's your favourite tea? Mine's Earl Grey, though I do enjoy a Lady Grey every now and then. (Orange zest tea)

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

@Wizard

We have the same favorite tea, Earl Grey!

Ooooooo I don't get to meet many Earl Grey enjoyers! Everyone I've spoken to thinks it's "too weak" but it's about the flavour, the gentle aromatic fruity blend of leaves... I can see why people think I'm a tea nut lol

• Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Wizard said:

Ooooooo I don't get to meet many Earl Grey enjoyers! Everyone I've spoken to thinks it's "too weak" but it's about the flavour, the gentle aromatic fruity blend of leaves... I can see why people think I'm a tea nut lol

Does everypony like earl gray? I do to!

• Excited 1

7 hours ago, Fireflight said:

Does everypony like earl gray? I do to!

Earl Grey appreciators rise up! We need our own little sub section here lol

• Party! 1