Banner by ~ SFyr

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Damn, it's hot!

Especially at night time... I live in Australia, it's summer over here! TAT

GAH, I'd rather have cold weather than a blazing hot scorched sun waves coming to whip my flank every time the year ends!

Jeez, I'd want winter to be at the end if the year at Australia. :(

A little overcast and cool today, but that's a great thing in Australia right now.

Aww, lucky you... It's dry as heck, over here! But when it rains during this period in Queensland, things just get real. xD

• Brohoof 1

Pretty depressing really. It's rainy, about 0°C warm, It's 1st of January and there isn't one drop of snow to be seen. As much as i hate the cold, i'd much rather have -20°C and lots of snow than this. Here's what it looks like out of my room window. Finland isn't supposed to look like this in January.

post-14912-0-72830100-1388578058_thumb.jpg

The same it's been all Christmas in England. Wet, windy and cold. Typical British weather right there! Oh why can't we at least have some snow...

Well, currently it's dark outside with overcast. The pressure at my weather station has reportedly remained stable for the past 9 hours at a pressure of 102.2 kPa. It doesn't appear there's any immediate threat of snow based on the barometer, so that's a plus I guess...

Currently, it's -14.6 Celsius and it feels like -23! Perfect time to go swimming if you're a polar bear.

Badges

Snow, snow, and snow, followed by decreasing temperatures.

We currently have about one and a half feet of snow, and it's still going! On top of that, the temperature is almost in the negatives, and it's just gonna get colder!

• Brohoof 1

Unpredictable allergic TX weather as usual... It's cold one minute then shoots up into the 70sF later on and then drops again from a cold front from Canada lol. What's bad about it though is the unsual speedy blowing winds, its blowing all this Cedar pollen around, making the sneezing, coughing and fevers skyrocket grr!