Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Right now it says its  about 9..but believe me it feels colder than that..

We've even had negative double digits too. Just be careful everypony that is dealing with this arctic weather.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

• 2 weeks later...

When I left the house to go to work today, it was merely cold outside.  By 10 am the snowflakes were falling hard and fast.  The decision was made to close the office at noon and we were all sent home.  It is now 10 PM and the snow is still coming!  :(

It is 27F that's about -3C for you ponies who measure in Celsius. Very unsual for TX, not to mention we got a bit of ice and sleet which means our roads are now a hazard, so once again schools are closed lol. Not that I care I don't go to school I graduated long ago, but its cold!!!!

Pretty shitty.

14 degrees (in Texas, so we're not used to this at all), windy, and no humidity, so we're getting blasted with freezing, dry wind.

Wow, so even the "more often than not, it's hotter than hot" state is experiencing frigid temps, eh? And here I was bothered by this morning's 42F. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

A little bit chilly (26 degrees Fahrenheit).

But still no snow. There was snow in the state, but apparently not where I live.