Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

(edited)

Yesterday it was warm enough that I had to take off my jacket (in the 70s). Today I didn't expect the weather to be any colder and wore a T-shirt..until I noticed that the temperature was almost freezing today, plus a wind chill, so I wore an extra shirt, scarf, and jacket. The wind chill for tonight is 4 degrees Fahrenheit (36mph winds!!).

Also it was a little bit rainy and cloudy.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

(edited)

Okay, so i was working a double shift all day today.

I go to work at 11:00AM, and its all warm and muggy outside, and hardly any wind. Feels gross.

I go on break at 3-5PM, still gross and humid.

I get out at 9. When i open the door, its pulled open by a HUGE gust of wind. Erratic swirling mist fills the air, and the air is cold (or atleast as cold as texas-cold usually is)

The wind is so loud outside right now, its figuratively howling.

Edited by crazitaco

It has gotten above freezing and all of the snow is melting. =(

A sad sign that winter is probably over now. T_T

Just got two free snow days (sort of, I still have lab tonight) out of the most recent snowstorm. The snow also pushed back one of my exams until after spring break. Thanks, snow!

The sun is melting it, but it's still below freezing here. It'll be around for another day or two, I'd wager.

It is currently -47 C (-52.6 F) with windchill. There is 5' 8" of snow on the ground and there has been no clear sky for 5 and a half weeks. We still got 2 months of winter left. Siberia is damb cold...

Let's look at the weather these past few days...
Saturday: Coldish
Sunday: Hot (80* F)

Monday: Really cold (20* F)

Tuesday: Cold
Wednesday (today): Warm

Why can't we have like.. the same kind of weather all week? Seriously, it skipped from being super hot outside to the next day having SNOW for a few minutes XD Bipolar weather is bipolar.