Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Nagoya. It looks a lot warmer than it actually is. It's 9 degrees C outside. The sun is making it uncomfortably warm in the house, though. And it's partly cloudy.

Edited by Clover Heart

For the first time in days, actually cold. Past couple days have been disappointingly warm (somewhere in the 70s), but now it's actually cold and foggy. Thanks, winter god!

It is 76 degrees today and the sun is out big time, yesterday it was 72 degrees. I know that Southern California is known for good weather but with how warm it has been lately you would think we just celebrated Easter rather than Christmas.

Hot not a cold breeze on the farm today hope for tomorrow cuz I got to go help fix the sopport beams and take care of a paie baby ponys wene the mom and dad go to be in the races so we can get some cash

It's overcast here at the moment. Maybe a little chilly, but that's the way I like it. It's apparently going to be a snowy week according to the weather forecast, though. 

Cloudy dreary, and cold. Unusual, that Texas weather can get COLD. 

Texas has extreme weather. Western Washington was SO MUCH BETTER (that's where I lived before in this hellhole.)

Edited by Twilight Sniper

all drivers spontaneously lost their driving abilities

I agree, I almost got rammed three times when I went out to buy my groceries. With that, ice everywhere, and so cold that my legs were freezing when I was outside running into the store.

But it was sunny.

• Brohoof 1