Welcome, Forums!

Coltamane

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I met somepony Babs Con 2024 who invited me to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony because of a Strategy game I'm really into had an MLP mod that was really good, when the G5 came out, I thought it was decent and those both got me interested in checking out the lore, and so that's why I watched the show.   

Fun Fact about me: I can also be found on fimfiction on this link. https://www.fimfiction.net/user/559894/Coltamane

So far I have one (If not poorly written) story. I, however, do plan on changing that. First by improving it, and then writing other fanfics. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 2024-04-01 at 5:37 PM, Coltamane said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I met somepony Babs Con 2024 who invited me to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony because of a Strategy game I'm really into had an MLP mod that was really good, when the G5 came out, I thought it was decent and those both got me interested in checking out the lore, and so that's why I watched the show.   

Fun Fact about me: I can also be found on fimfiction on this link. https://www.fimfiction.net/user/559894/Coltamane

So far I have one (If not poorly written) story. I, however, do plan on changing that. First by improving it, and then writing other fanfics. 

Hello and welcome here to the herd new pony! :D :) Babscon is cool, shame it's ending next year :( D: Equestria at War mod for Hearts of Iron 4 I presume. (both of these things are cool) G5 is alright, just wish it was better, not connected to the G4 lore and not as butchered.

I wish you good luck on your fanfics, hope you are having a good time here on this forum as well! :)

Edited by Verdant Shy
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
On 2024-04-09 at 7:00 AM, Verdant Shy said:

Hello and welcome here to the herd new pony! :D :) Babscon is cool, shame it's ending next year :( D: Equestria at War mod for Hearts of Iron 4 I presume. (both of these things are cool) G5 is alright, just wish it was better, not connected to the G4 lore and not as butchered.

I wish you good luck on your fanfics, hope you are having a good time here on this forum as well! :)

Sorry, I haven't really responded since I made the account. I'm not very active. And yeah.. it really is sad that I got into Babs Con when there was only one left. And yes... I was I was talking about Equestria at War, I play it alot. The reason why it took so long to respond is besides this account being signed in from my pony-specific email (Meaning I don't really think the forum that often) I also spend most my time on Discord.

On 2024-04-05 at 12:00 PM, economy said:

welcome and I'm excited to see what you may right.

Might be a while till I write another pony-related thing, been focused on an unrelated story as of late, but after that start working on improving the fanfic that I had sent a link too since its not really the best. 

On 2024-04-06 at 3:25 AM, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you for the welcome!

• smile 1