Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cake Thread!

Sugar Pea

(edited)

For the fun of it, what's your favorite kind of cake?

Is it Chocolate, Strawberry, German, Key Lime, Vanilla, Marbel...?

May you pour your love onto this thread!  :derp: 
(I'd kill anyone over Cheesecake)

Edited by shotagirl9

I Love all cake! ...Except ones you put coconut in..... Besides that, cheesecake is probably a winner. I suppose it depends on the kind of frosting really...

• Brohoof 2

I usually eat any type of cake, but I absolutely love whipped-topping type cake. >3< I mostly eat chocolate cake though. 

cakes-desserts-chocolate-champagne-cake.

OH GOD THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS. >3<

• Brohoof 2

I know that I'm supposed to be a cake.

And that this would be considered cannibalism.

But honestly, no one can deny the greatness of strawberry cheesecake.

Strawberry-Cheesecake-with-Strawberry-Sy

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Apple cake! Sure, I also eat dry cake, chocolate cake, other fruit cakes... But apple cake is the best. All kinds of it. There are so many delicious apple cakes out there... Hmmmm... apple cake... or pie...

Soarin%27_eating_pie_s1e26.png

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

I can't imagine a life without Kladdkaka, a typical Swedish cake that is according to wikipedia referred as "Gooey Cake" or "Chocolate Mud Cake" in English.

recept.15706.460x345.jpg

Everybody needs to taste this at least once before they die

• Brohoof 2

My favorite kind of cake would have to be cheesecake. That's why I always go to the Cheesecake Factory. But the food there gets you stuffed :o cheesecake-wedding-cake05.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My favorite kind of cake would have to be chocolate cake, I like other types of cake like vanilla, strawberry, and cheesecake. But, chocolate can be very hard to put down in cake.

Wedding+Cake+square+brown+-+Chocolate+Ca

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have flooded my apartment thanks to that picture Erio Touwa.

Cheese cake would be my favorite. Can't get enough of it. Other cakes that I really enjoy that would be close to my favorite are: Swiss Chocolate, Lemon, Strawberry, Cinnamon Spice, and good ol' fashioned vanilla. I like many other cakes as well.

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

damn i can't Imagine my life without boterkoek. i love boterkoek XD

it's a typical dutch type of cake and it tastes like well, i don't even know what to compare it too. it's just amazing!~

Boterkoek-Jpeg-7.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Mmm mmm, red velvet cake. And cheesecake. ....Or wait...is cheesecake a pie? It sure looks like a pie. If it is a pie then it's certainly not my favorite pie.

Pinkie is.

• Brohoof 1

I've moved this thread to General Discussion, as it doesn't really have anything do to with the brony fandom.

I like the Crumb Cake that my mom and my grandma make. I'm not actually a big fan of most kinds of cake.

• Brohoof 1

This thread was made for me. I love all cakes, I swear I've baked atleast 3 of any type of cake out there and by far is pumpkin roll cakes. Just so freaking good and with some vanilla and lemon or honey icing inside it can't be beat.

exps27683_QC860871D48A.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My mom is an at-home cake decorator, so I like anything BUT actual cake. Plain cheese cake is probably my favorite. But Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are a close second. :D

Chocolate cake and lemon cake are pretty awesome, my all time favorite though will have to go to cheesecake to quote Pinkie Pie "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Chocolate cake is clearly the best. I do my best not to eat anything besides chocolate cake - everything else just tastes terrible in comparison.

I don't get the big thing with chocolate cake. To me, it's just always so dry, and not sweet enough. 

I don't know. It's probably just me.

ME LOVES CHEESECAKE AND CHOCOLATE CAKE!! But not just regular chocolate cake, GERMAN CHOCOLATE!! I can never get enough cheesecake and german chocolate. And true dat, Cheesecake Factory food sure gets you STUFFED!! BUT THE CHEESECAKES ARE HEAVENLY!! My favorite is Godiva Chocolate cheesecake

(edited)

Well, on my birthdays my grandma makes me rainbow cake, kind of like the one pictured here, only without the 'Troll Face', just plain light purple icing. Tastes exactly the same as Victoria Sponge, but it's colourful!

Troll-Rainbow-Cake.jpg

Edited by Rai

(edited)

I like red velvet cheesecake and New York style cheesecake. And that's about it, tbh I actually hate cake. Whenever I go to a party I never eat cake. Although, the last time I went to a party I did eat cake. Unfortunately, it was probably the worst red velvet cake I've ever tried. "Let them eat cake".

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

@Ms Mercer

I apologize for the lack of quotes - quotes aren't working for me very well.

At your actual post, it appears as if your problem is that you clearly need better chocolate cake, not a new food.

Well, on my birthdays my grandma makes me rainbow cake, kind of like the one pictured here, only without the 'Troll Face', just plain light purple icing. Tastes exactly the same as Victoria Sponge, but it's colourful!

Troll-Rainbow-Cake.jpg

I wanted to make that for my niece's My Little Pony birthday this last June, but nobody would hear of it. I think that it would be a cool Sonic Rainboom cake!

birthday_cake_by_generaloctavious-d4239l

This is my favorite birthday cake. I'm big into african animals, so for my 17th birthday, my mom made this for me.

@Ms Mercer

I apologize for the lack of quotes - quotes aren't working for me very well.

At your actual post, it appears as if your problem is that you clearly need better chocolate cake, not a new food.

There was one that I tried that was really good, but I think that it was mixed with something else. I don't know. It just seems like it's a thing with chocolate cake to be dry.