Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 just like us

Akemi Homura

hhhmmm I see you searched Harry osborn in wikipedia (Slaps himself) what was this thread about again, damn i lost my train of thought oh yeah Feld0- responds to jelly comment LIKA A normal person would

Goddammit, I was expecting a picture of Feldy consuming large amounts of cake when I came in this thread, to contrast with Celestia's 'just like us' article from the Ponyville Confidential episode.

Oh wait. Silly me.

Posted Image

There we go. Little does Feldy know that chaos never rests. It stalks him. Ceiling Discord watched you consume cake.

Thread complete.

• Brohoof 16

What? There's comments on the picture? ...I was buissy looking at that ModeratorCP..............

I lol'd hard. But what Djentlman wrote isn't true, it's not necessary that if a guy is a pony fan then all the "hawt" girls will not show any interest in him. Guys being fans of something doesn't make them look bad in our girls eyes. Our view on them changes only due to their behavior and the way they interact with the people around them.

I lol'd hard. But what Djentlman wrote isn't true, it's not necessary that if a guy is a pony fan then all the "hawt" girls will not show any interest in him. Guys being fans of something doesn't make them look bad in our girls eyes. Our view on them changes only due to their behavior and the way they interact with the people around them.

I feel the same way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I also hear he feels asleep. ;)

I heard from a little bird that Zoop told Chigens told Chaotic-Discord told you told me told Salty that Feld0 thinks Shankveld sounds nice when she's snoozing.

Or so I heard you heard he heard he heard she heard we heard he heard she heard.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 3

TGAP Feld0 is omniscient (hence Omnipony) in the threads

At the end of the day he is just a badflank behind a computer though.

Treat him like a real person.

Everything will be fine.

Unless you anger our demigod,

You probably wont get sent to the moon

Feld0 never commented on my status before as far as I know... I dont think hes ever quoted me, or brohoofed me either. OMG! this must mean Feld0 hates me! :(

(im just joking)

• Brohoof 1