Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know I wish they improved and development on Shining Armor’s character and writing more!

WickedGames

Me too. I get it's probably because they didn't have the time to, but still. I've been working on this big Sims 3 Equestria project for a while and I'm still not sure what traits to give him.

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Nightlight1313 said:

Me too. I get it's probably because they didn't have the time to, but still. I've been working on this big Sims 3 Equestria project for a while and I'm still not sure what traits to give him.

Sims 3 project?

3 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Sims 3 project?

Yeah! Since you can make custom neighborhoods in that game, I've been planning to make Equestria in it. It's still very much in-progress, I haven't even gotten to the actual neighborhood part yet. At the moment I've just been making sims of all the ponies I plan on having in it, and building their houses.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

Stallions definitely got the short end of the stick in G4. Besides Sunburst and Big Mac none of them really got that much character development or even screentime. We should’ve got a dedicated Shining Armor/Twilight episode like Three’s A Crowd with Cadence and Twilight. I guess there is Sparkle’s Seven, but that’s right at the tail end of the shows run. You’d really think that the main characters brother would’ve got more attention :pip-err:

• Brohoof 2

Yeah Twilight and her older brother Shining Armor definitely got some Goku and Older Brother Raditz treatment, at least Shining Armor wasn't completely forgotten after his introduction episodes haha :love:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1