Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(IC) Rainbow Factory Au RP

ThatPinkPone

20 hours ago, ThatPinkPone said:

However, the pony that Shiny was talking about appeared in front of the group of pegasi, and the workers and Scarlet Wing (Aligner's tour guide) from earlier was there too.

" Where do you think you're going?!" cried Rainbow Dash the overmare. "We're leaving!" cried Nightstorm to his cousin.

The pegasus colts and fillies stopped dead in their tracks, Rainbow Dash looked and snarled at Spring Breeze and Diamond Shard, and she looked at the rest of the pegasi and said, "how will you even be able to leave?! You all FAILED your flying tests, do you think you can FLY out of here?!" 

Meanwhile Aligner waits at the office door of the overmare.

"Hmm somethings not right." He quickly asked the secretary of the overmare, " where's rainbowdash? I believe i requested an audience with her. It's rude to keep an auditor waiting... Unless you want me to give a bad report on your factory." She told the secretary.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh d**n it! I have a meeting with that Aligner guy! Scarlet Wing! Take care of them, NOW!" Rainbow Dash cried as she fled and stormed into the office. "Excuse me, I had duties to deal with," she said, smiling awkwardly. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

1 minute ago, ThatPinkPone said:

"Oh d**n it! I have a meeting with that Aligner guy! Scarlet Wing! Take care of them, NOW!" Rainbow Dash cried as she fled and stormed into the office. "Excuse me, I had duties to deal with," she said, smiling awkwardly. 

( Well that bought time for them)

" Ah i see.... Hopefully those duties included my report?:yeahno:" he gave a doubtful look.

• Delighted Giggle 1

"Factory stuff, I assure you, but, let's get to the point of the meeting, you had things you wanted to mention to me to improve the factory?" Rainbow Dash said, hoping he didn't realize she was changing the subject.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

"Factory stuff, I assure you, but, let's get to the point of the meeting, you had things you wanted to mention to me to improve the factory?" Rainbow Dash said, hoping he didn't realize she was changing the subject.

"Factory stuff huh.... Hmm yes... First off all..." He took some papers on his bag.

"Your security.

" It seems young  pegasi seems to enter your facility willy nilly. Just now a pegasi named Scootaloo was cought in one of your... Machines. Hopefully the candy i gave her and the treatment given to her injuries is enough to cover it. 

"Which i doubt. Luckily  no one would believe her. But what if more of her would protest? What then madam Rainbowdash?

" Let me remind you that your name has a reputation that not only damages yours but the rest of the guardians of harmony. Your security is lacking madam."

" Also your factory is the go to spot for school field trips. Hence a lot of children are gonna wonder in and potentially get injured. Plus if we show old technology to the ones touring, that would give the factory a bad reputation as well... So ts about time an upgrade is introduced to this junk of a factory. 

Collab already with the school of friendship. I'm sure headmistress Starlight Glimmer would gladly assist one of her friends."

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash seemed to be tense at the name "Scootaloo" she remembered how that filly let her down, but she couldn't let Aligner know anything about how the filly had been her honorary sister who failed everything she'd been taught.

"Um, really, well, those kids will be kept out when we update the security messures, I can promise you! Have there been any others who've been injured?" Rainbow Dash says, doing her best to sound concerned about the task at hoof

(the "others" would be Rainbowshine, the worker who was caught in the machine BTW)

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, the fillies were in a terrible situation as they were facing Scarlet Wing. However, Shiny Silvermoon quickly slipped out from the vent to stand between the worker and the young pegasi.

"I SAID THAT MY SECRET WEAPON WASN'T READY YET!!!" The mare yelled before giving a powerful slap in the face of her opponent.

The fillies and colts saw Shiny slap Scarlet Wing, and instead of being scared, they just laughed and laughed, Scarlet Wing's white furred cheeks turned as red as the fur on his chest, Spring Breeze and Diamond Shard were hugging and laughing, even some of the workers were trying not to laugh. 

"Why, you fools! Don't just stand there! Get the children!" Screamed Scarlet Wing. The workers nodded and charged at the kids.

• Shocked 1

Shiny quickly generated a force field around her and the group of young ponies, what she was calling "the safety dome". It was a powerful spell, the most powerful that she was capable of casting, even able to absorb the shock of a tree fall.

"You fool! I can hold this spell for a good 20 minutes! We will remain like this until then and you'll die of boredom so we will be able to escape! My plan is flawless! Hahahaha!" She bursted into laughter while they were indeed untouchable for about 20 minutes but not more than that.

Spring Breeze cried "We're free! We're free, Diamond Shard!" Diamond Shard threw her hooves around S.B and sobbed happily. Every one of the kids sang and danced, suddenly, the group heard a couple of voices cry from above: "has anypony seen a pegasus named Scootaloo?" It was Applebloom, Babs Seed and Sweetie Belle! 

• Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Spring Breeze cried "We're free! We're free, Diamond Shard!" Diamond Shard threw her hooves around S.B and sobbed happily. Every one of the kids sang and danced, suddenly, the group heard a couple of voices cry from above: "has anypony seen a pegasus named Scootaloo?" It was Applebloom, Babs Seed and Sweetie Belle! 

"Wait! Hold on a minute! Applebloom! Sweetie Belle! Babs Seed! What are you doing here?! Scootaloo is here actually! She's a bit injured but I healed her the best I could! I'm not the best healer so I would bring her to a doctor if I could but she's going to be fine!" Shiny responded to the group of fillies that just arrived. She then disbanded the force field which caused it to expand slightly before bursting and creating a shockwave that threw the workers away.

Scootaloo popped out of the bushes "Babs! Sweetie Belle! Applebloom!" she cried out, rushing toward the girls. Cloudy Frost stood nearby, Scootaloo noticed her, "Cloudy! Come here, pal!" She says, waving her over, Cloudy rushed into the hug, the five of them danced around happily.

"Girls, we need to get these pegasi back to their families!" Scootaloo says, she turns to Shiny "hopefully we see you around," she says. 

• Brohoof 1

".... A lot of wailing can be heard in the factory. Not sure if its fillys getting murdered, or the machine is really really old and dying. Anyway, a lot of things needs to be fixed."

He checked his scanner and saw from the hacked surveillance camera that they've already escaped.

" Anyway since ive said my part. Please consider what i have suggested before it's too late. If theres nothing else, I'll be at my office." Aligner waited for her reply.

• Brohoof 1

As Aligner left, RD looked out the window, and was shocked to see that the fillies and colts were gone and that her workers were laying on the ground. 

She stormed outside and towards Scarlet Wing, "WHERE ARE THEY?! WHEREEEE?!" She shrieked, her wings fluttering angrily at her sides. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

But before Aligner could leave the office. He planted a small device at the table when he passed the paper works towards rainbowdash. As ye closed the door on hiss way out. He placed one as well on the door.

He'd look around and saw the opportunity to talk to the secretary alone, as he had noticed that Rainbowdash has left the office through the window.

" Excuse me miss? May i have a bit of your time? Its just part of my work to know how the employees are doing.

"So hows work? You doin okay? Happy with your job? Do you have time for you? How bout your love life?" He continues to speak while slowly closing on her until they are quite close to each other, eye to eye. Staring her down. He then slowly holds her hand.

" You seem unwell?"

Click an artifact attaches to her wrist and began controlling her mind.

He then kissed her on the cheek. Be a good darling and get me some documents for me? Will you?"

He left and went to his own office.

There he began calling Scootaloo 

" Little one, be carefull. Ivey hold Rainbowdash as long as i could. She's pissed and after you. Whatever you're up to or doing, you better do it quick."

Edited by Evil Pink One
  • Brohoof 1

Soon after Aligner would be at their clinic and assisting on the injured. Looking at the tapped surveillance camera, it seems that it was shinys team's doing.

" Hmm.. well they made it easy for me...nice work." He began placing collars and bracelets on each and every injured pony, including the nurse and doctor stationed there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The secretary, Golden Dream, waved goodbye to Aligner and hurriedly gathered his documents for him.

Later in Ponyville

There was a pegasus who needed a cast, true to his name, Dizzy Spin, had gotten dizzy and fallen on his leg, he'd landed on it wrong and broke it.

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Shocked 2

(edited)

(Hey, friends. I'm sorry to tell you that but I'm way too tired to roleplay tonight It's been a long day for me but I'll be there tomorrow night. Okay? :adorkable:)

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

(No problem Shine-O-Mine! I have to get ready to go to bed at 9:30 anyway, hehe :awwthanks: Get some sleep bud! It's no problem for us, we'll wait! Good night!!!!!!! :sassy:

urgh the threshold, I HATE IT, AGHHHHHHHJJHJJHH!)

• Hugs 1

On 2024-05-08 at 1:22 AM, Evil Pink One said:

".... A lot of wailing can be heard in the factory. Not sure if its fillys getting murdered, or the machine is really really old and dying. Anyway, a lot of things needs to be fixed."

He checked his scanner and saw from the hacked surveillance camera that they've already escaped.

" Anyway since ive said my part. Please consider what i have suggested before it's too late. If theres nothing else, I'll be at my office." Aligner waited for her reply.

(I don't know why but Aligner recalls me of Dr Robotnik, right now. The worst is that I wouldn't be surprised to know that he has robots too.)

On 2024-05-08 at 3:58 PM, Evil Pink One said:

But before Aligner could leave the office. He planted a small device at the table when he passed the paper works towards rainbowdash. As ye closed the door on hiss way out. He placed one as well on the door.

He'd look around and saw the opportunity to talk to the secretary alone, as he had noticed that Rainbowdash has left the office through the window.

" Excuse me miss? May i have a bit of your time? Its just part of my work to know how the employees are doing.

"So hows work? You doin okay? Happy with your job? Do you have time for you? How bout your love life?" He continues to speak while slowly closing on her until they are quite close to each other, eye to eye. Staring her down. He then slowly holds her hand.

" You seem unwell?"

Click an artifact attaches to her wrist and began controlling her mind.

He then kissed her on the cheek. Be a good darling and get me some documents for me? Will you?"

He left and went to his own office.

There he began calling Scootaloo 

" Little one, be carefull. Ivey hold Rainbowdash as long as i could. She's pissed and after you. Whatever you're up to or doing, you better do it quick."

(Okay, after reading this, I realized that Aligner IS truly Dr Robotnik...)

(edited)
On 2024-05-08 at 9:21 AM, ThatPinkPone said:

As Aligner left, RD looked out the window, and was shocked to see that the fillies and colts were gone and that her workers were laying on the ground. 

She stormed outside and towards Scarlet Wing, "WHERE ARE THEY?! WHEREEEE?!" She shrieked, her wings fluttering angrily at her sides. 

"Rainbow Dash, I was expecting you. The fillies are far away now so it's just you and I. I've been waiting for the right moment to take out a secret weapon and it's finally the time..." Shiny Silvermoon slowly revealed a huge self-made bow with an arrow that is more like an armless stick but attached to a firework with some tape. Shiny only brought the essential in her saddle bags and fireworks were indeed very essential. After litting up the fuse of the firework, She pointed the weapon in the direcrion of Rainbow Dash.

"Sweet dreams, Rainbow Crash!" With that last punch line, the unicorn who has became a reference to Rambo, from the moment she wrapped a red band around her head, then released her grip on the rope of the bow which caused the arrow to be propelled directly onto Rainbow Dash. Right before hitting her face, the firework exploded. To keep her swag, Shiny tried to hide the fact that she didn't actually know how to use a bow and that her successful shot was just luck.

Spoiler

1715311596509.png.1d45b3b1538139cb7567ee40722e508b.png

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Rainbow Dash, I was expecting you. The fillies are far away now so it's just you and I. I've been waiting for the right moment to take out a secret weapon and it's finally the time..." Shiny Silvermoon slowly revealed a huge self-made bow with an arrow that is more like an armless stick but attached to a firework with some tape. Shiny only brought the essential in her saddle bags and fireworks were indeed very essential. After litting up the fuse of the firework, She pointed the weapon in the direcrion of Rainbow Dash.

"Sweet dreams, Rainbow Crash!" With that last punch line, the unicorn who has became a reference to Rambo, from the moment she wrapped a red band around her head, then released her grip on the rope of the bow which caused the arrow to be propelled directly onto Rainbow Dash. Right before hitting her face, the firework exploded. To keep her swag, Shiny tried to hide the fact that she didn't actually know how to use a bow and that her successful shot was just luck.

Hide contents

1715311596509.png.1d45b3b1538139cb7567ee40722e508b.png

The fireworks explosion could be heard from afar.

Aligner quickly pulled out his artifact and checked the surveillance.

" Its that strange mare again."

He began investigating this mare. Who was she?

" Hmm... My plans are moving to the right direction.... Would this little pebble hinder it's course i wonder?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow Dash seethed in anger, she had burn marks from the embers in the fireworks. 

Unforunately (for some pegasi) some of the embers flew through the air and touched the tubes of rainbows, the fillies of long past were free again, (the rainbows are grinded up pegasi) and the rainbow liquid caught ablaze.

Shiny had not intended to do this, but she was burning the Rainbow Factory. Rainbow Dash cried "MY FACTORY! NOOO!" As she ran inside.

Orange Swirl chased the pegasus into the factory.

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Shocked 1

13 hours ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Rainbow Dash seethed in anger, she had burn marks from the embers in the fireworks. 

Unforunately (for some pegasi) some of the embers flew through the air and touched the tubes of rainbows, the fillies of long past were free again, (the rainbows are grinded up pegasi) and the rainbow liquid caught ablaze.

Shiny had not intended to do this, but she was burning the Rainbow Factory. Rainbow Dash cried "MY FACTORY! NOOO!" As she ran inside.

Orange Swirl chased the pegasus into the factory.

"I meant to do that! I wanted to distract Rainbow Dash so I could... huh... Whatever! It was all part of my grand plan!" Shiny Silvermoon claimed even if there was seemingly nopony around her to convince that she truly meant to set fire to everything. When she was done talking to the ghosts of her past, she dropped the bow that was now useless since she had only one arrow. Then, she crawled back into the vent that she used to get the fillies out of the facility.

The unicorn eventually poked her head out of the vent inside Aligner's office. While staring into his eyes, she found the right words to say : "Howdy! What have you been up to recently?"

Orange Swirl walked through the facility, wandering aimlessly through the rainbow colored fire.

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash charges through the fire and tackles Orange into the wall, while the rainbow fire burns everything around it. 

"SHINY, HELLLLPPPP!" Orange cried, hoping the unicorn would hear, and rescue her. 

However, before she could call for the mare anymore, Rainbow Dash bucked her in the head, and she was knocked out.

• Shocked 1