Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(IC) Rainbow Factory Au RP

ThatPinkPone

16 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

" You be careful at what you say, unless you want to lose your head." 

" Why would twilight side with you? Especially if you're tarnishing Celestia's name? Again you are putting yourself into a lose here if you aren't careful. You might end up fighting not the factory but equestria itself."

"I guess you're right, Aligner... We should just give up and let Rainbow Dash go on with her psychotic and twisted plans to produce rainbows with the corpse of fillies she tortured first... SIKE!!! Somepony once told me that, if something bad is going on and you are aware of it, you have the moral obligation to do something about it. If you throw away your ethic each time that doing the good thing is challenging, when will you avoiding injustices instead of facing them? I understand that putting an Element of Harmony behind bars won't be easy but it's required to ensure the safety of everypony." Shiny Silvermoon explained to Aligner with a serious expression on her face.

"AGAIN, if we COULD interview the workers, but maybe take notes instead, so we have backup proof? Of course, if they're good with it" Says Sparky Speed, intently tapping her hoof on the desk, "and I DO know a lot of the workers here," she adds

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I guess you're right, Aligner... We should just give up and let Rainbow Dash go on with her psychotic and twisted plans to produce rainbows with the corpse of fillies she tortured first... SIKE!!! Somepony once told me that, if something bad is going on and you are aware of it, you have the moral obligation to do something about it. If you throw away your ethic each time that doing the good thing is challenging, when will you avoiding injustices instead of facing them? I understand that putting an Element of Harmony behind bars won't be easy but it's required to ensure the safety of everypony." Shiny Silvermoon explained to Aligner with a serious expression on her face.

Aligner sighs deeply.

" You don't get it do you?... Unlike you i am doing something about it. But you on the other hand technically are doing something about it.... But badly.:yeahno:"

" What im trying to say is BE CAREFUL. i didnt say not to do anything... Actually it might be better if you didn't do anything."

Aligner noticed that he became harsher and frustrated at this point. 

" Ahm excuse me. I think i said too much. Sorry for stooping too low on your level."

Aligner focused on the cameras and checked where Rainbowdash has went so he can have a word with her.

" Also do you think its just rainbowdash pulling all this strings? No. So if we just plucked out rainbowdash then another would just replace her. I'm trying to stop the whole operation. Not just rainbowdash."

• Shocked 1

(edited)

"AGAIN, the workers?! SOME of them actually AREN'T brainwashed, and I would know, some of the workers are a little too trusting of their coworkers," says Sparky Speed, she continues

"as an Ex-Wonderbolt, when I was in training, they told me the story of how pegasi who fail their flight tests are sent here, I know a pegasus that works here who goes by Slip, she nearly failed her flying test, and she used to be a Wonderbolt trainee, but quit, we should talk to her!" 

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

"AGAIN, the workers?! SOME of them actually AREN'T brainwashed, and I would know, some of the workers are a little too trusting of their coworkers," says Sparky Speed, she continues

"as an Ex-Wonderbolt, when I was in training, they told me the story of how pegasi who fail their flight tests are sent here, I know a pegasus that works here who goes by Slip, she nearly failed her flying test, and she used to be a Wonderbolt trainee, but quit, we should talk to her!" 

" it boggles me why you give so much importance to her?" He ponders.

" Fine! Let's go find that pony... So where is she perhaps?"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Aligner sighs deeply.

" You don't get it do you?... Unlike you i am doing something about it. But you on the other hand technically are doing something about it.... But badly.:yeahno:"

" What im trying to say is BE CAREFUL. i didnt say not to do anything... Actually it might be better if you didn't do anything."

Aligner noticed that he became harsher and frustrated at this point. 

" Ahm excuse me. I think i said too much. Sorry for stooping too low on your level."

Aligner focused on the cameras and checked where Rainbowdash has went so he can have a word with her.

" Also do you think its just rainbowdash pulling all this strings? No. So if we just plucked out rainbowdash then another would just replace her. I'm trying to stop the whole operation. Not just rainbowdash."

"I think that I'm beginning to understand what you are trying to say but I think that you're not helping yourself by being so vague, Aligner. But if the path of untold secrets is the one you decided to follow in order to stop this maniac, then so be it. I hope that your mysterious plan to outsmart everypony is going to work. However, be warned that I might choose a path as well that might not be fitting to yours so your decision is double-edged. If you ever change your mind and wish to share your plan with me, I'll happily team up with you." Shiny Silvermoon responded to Aligner before putting an end to this conversation by listening to Sparky Speed.

4 hours ago, ThatPinkPone said:

"Slip? Mmmh... That sounds like an interesting suggestion! I'll give it a try! Let's meet Slip!" Shiny Silvermoon agreed with Sparky Speed.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: This is Slip, BTW) 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240519_190650_Chrome.thumb.jpg.284e8fb7d166fd40de607b58801f2bba.jpg

Sparky Speed nodded at Shiny, and then she said to Aligner, "she knows the story of the factory first hand! She almost failed her test, and RD wanted to kill her, but Scarlet Wing convinced RD to give her a job here, so she had to give up on Wonderbolt training for it,"

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-05-21 at 7:38 PM, ThatPinkPone said:

(OOC: This is Slip, BTW) 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20240519_190650_Chrome.thumb.jpg.284e8fb7d166fd40de607b58801f2bba.jpg

Sparky Speed nodded at Shiny, and then she said to Aligner, "she knows the story of the factory first hand! She almost failed her test, and RD wanted to kill her, but Scarlet Wing convinced RD to give her a job here, so she had to give up on Wonderbolt training for it,"

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go before rainbow dash gets wind of us."

He then radioed everyone he mind controlled in the factory and ordered. " Report to me if any of you locates rainbowdash, if so avoid contact and act natural."

• Brohoof 1

Sparky Speed jumped about excitedly, scouting around for her friend, "Slip! Slip! Slip?!" cried Sparky, they eventually found the green pegasus leaning over a vat of Indigo spectra.

"Hi Slip! We need your help, we're trying to expose the factory, and since you know the story we figured you could help!" Says Sparky.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Sparky Speed jumped about excitedly, scouting around for her friend, "Slip! Slip! Slip?!" cried Sparky, they eventually found the green pegasus leaning over a vat of Indigo spectra.

"Hi Slip! We need your help, we're trying to expose the factory, and since you know the story we figured you could help!" Says Sparky.

"..... Discreet?... No?" Aligner was not happy how loud she was.

• Brohoof 1

"Er-herm, Sorry, she's quite loud! Nice to meet you...um," she'd look at Aligner and read his name tag, "Aligner," she concluded, talking at a reasonable volume.

She said "You might wanna keep a close eye on me, I'm a bit clumsy, probably the clumsiest," Slip added, "that's why I call myself Slip," 

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Slip said:

"Er-herm, Sorry, she's quite loud! Nice to meet you...um," she'd look at Aligner and read his name tag, "Aligner," she concluded, talking at a reasonable volume.

She said "You might wanna keep a close eye on me, I'm a bit clumsy, probably the clumsiest," Slip added, "that's why I call myself Slip," 

"Woooah! So that's how Equestria was made? Fascinating! Now, could you enlighten us about the Pegasus Device and the... things... happening here?" Shiny Silvermoon said to Slip.

She took out a small book, entitled "The Story of The Pegasus Device: by Slipstream" Slipstream was the real name of Slip.

"Ahem, deep in the pages of history, lies a shadow hiding in a mystery, a late night story buried far away, until it once again sees the light of day...

And when the little colts and fillies turn out all the lights, and tell the story of a factory as black as night...

The luxury of Rainbows comes a price- hold on, that's a song that I copied the lyrics to..." says Slip.

She flips through some pages, "here it is! Long ago, Celestia and Luna's sun and moon shined brightly over everypony, every filly and colt, and mare and stallion alike, until Luna became Nightmare Moon and sought to bathe Equestria in eternal night

Celestia banished her sister and imprisoned her in the moon, but from then on she had to raise and lower not ONLY the sun, but the moon as well!

She was so exhausted that she entrusted the pegasi to make rainbows, so they built the Cloudsdale Weather Corporation and the Rainbow Factory...

At first, rainbows were made of magic, but when a disabled worker fell into a machine, they found that the colored pigment in the worker's fur made the rainbow brighter...

So they took a dark turn and started to take fillies that don't pass their flying test and throw them into the machines, claiming they were failures because they couldn't fly..." Slip paused "and it almost happened to me," she said, concluding the story.

• Brohoof 1

*Sitting in his Office in the Rainbow Factory, Shadow Stalker checked the Papers he had to control*

"Hmpf... 5 More Useless Pegasi are supposed to come today..."

*He signed these, took them and went out of the Office*

oO(I cannot believe, that there are so many, Useless and Stupid Fillies are not able to Fly... either Dumb... urgh, whatever...)

*With a non emotional expression, he went to a Entrance, where the Victims are brought in and handed the Papers the Entrance Manager*

"Make sure they all arrive... the Device cannot wait and so dont we."

*Then he turned around again and was on the Way to his Office again*

• Shocked 2

Slip sees the co manager, "oh no! Shadow Stalker! He already doesn't like me! If he sees me helping you, I'll end up mincemeat for sure! We need to be careful!" Says Slip.

Merry May from earlier accidentally slams into the indigo spectra and spills it. 

"How quaint, let's go!" whispers Slip.

Slip stops for a second and swaps her and Merry May's nametags

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Brohoof 1

" this is so stupid and unproductive...cant we just...shave them? plus wont the blood affect the colors? or is the blood for toning?im sure something better to replace the ingredient is out there..." he pondered.

as the rest panicked over Shadow Stalker, he suggested to stay calm.

" i think its best we don't look suspicious." 

he then messaged the other brainwashed ponies to keep an eye out for Shadow Stalker.

"golden dream, id like you to pull some data out of shadow stalker, and give me a heads up on his movements. we can have the exchange at dinner perhaps? a date?" 

aligner spoke to golden dream through the brainwashing anklet he gave her through his artifact.

• Shocked 1

*Before Shadow Stalker went into his Office, he remembered to Check on the Laboratory, which he went to. While he Walked to the Lab's, he watched how everyone Worked*

oO(Y'all are crazy Lazy...)

*he arrived at the Lab and talked with the Head Scientist about the "Rainbow Quality"*

"The Latest Review showed, the Quality went down by 5,75%. I want you to find out what happened and Fix this."

*sighed and turned around*

"We cannot Produce such Low Quality Rainbow..."

• Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

"I don't know, it's not my fault that this bucking stuff happens, it's not like I WANT to work here," says Slip.

"anyways, I swapped our nametags so that way I don't ger recognized as Slip and instead I get recpgnized as Merry May, who he doesn't hate, since if you squint we look alike because we have green coats and pink manes and tails and he has only one eye anyways," she adds.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Slip said:

"I don't know, it's not my fault that this bucking stuff happens, it's not like I WANT to work here," says Slip.

"anyways, I swapped our nametags so that way I don't ger recognized as Slip and instead I get recpgnized as Merry May, who he doesn't hate, since if you squint we look alike because we have green coats and pink manes and tails and he has only one eye anyways," she adds.

" i guess we should count ourselves lucky then?" he sarcastically replied. 

" i give it a 5 minutes tops that wed get cought..."  but more likely the ponies he brainwashed would give him a heads up.

• Shocked 1

*Shadow then walked back into his Office, where a Worker gave him a Notice, he thanked, sat down and read it*

oO(Hmm... Boss will be gone for longer... okay...)

*he kept reading it, until he finished*

"Fine... Guess i need to Watch over the Workers now..."

*before he even got to do something, he got another notice, that the 5 fillies, which failed the flying test, arrived*

"Oh, super... they are here! Time to check them out.."

*then he stood up, went out of his office again and walked to the Other Entrace*

• Brohoof 1

Soon, Shadow Stalker would go in the general direction of the mess from earlier, Slip felt a little bad for May, but what else could she do? She hoped May wouldn't get in too much trouble.

(Friggin threshold, djejejejekekejejejekekrjsnakqa,)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Soon, Shadow Stalker would go in the general direction of the mess from earlier, Slip felt a little bad for May, but what else could she do? She hoped May wouldn't get in too much trouble.

(Friggin threshold, djejejejekekejejejekekrjsnakqa,)

1 hour ago, TechnoZ said:

*Shadow then walked back into his Office, where a Worker gave him a Notice, he thanked, sat down and read it*

oO(Hmm... Boss will be gone for longer... okay...)

*he kept reading it, until he finished*

"Fine... Guess i need to Watch over the Workers now..."

*before he even got to do something, he got another notice, that the 5 fillies, which failed the flying test, arrived*

"Oh, super... they are here! Time to check them out.."

*then he stood up, went out of his office again and walked to the Other Entrace*

Aligner was listening in and got the news. This was backed up by the data that was sent to the factory and cameras.

" Theres new arrivals of pegasi that's to be recycled. Whats the plan?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Orange Swirl appeared randomly, "what if we call on Scootaloo, she could PROBABLY help us, but if there's better plans, we can go with those!" She says, weighing options

(Fjdjdeieieieeieieisajsxieusidjws I euesusjs,)

"But she's a traumatized filly who has probably already reached my abode with the other fillies... Wait! The construction of the Pegasus Device was an order from Princess Celestia... I'm sure that it would be impossible for her to admit what happened here and to stop it! However, I know somepony with enough power to put an end to this and who also has the wisdom to do it... Princess Luna! I know exactly how to contact her! Princess Luna's role is to enter the nightmares of ponies in order to get rid of them, right? Like I mentionned, there is currently a group of traumatized fillies in my house! We must send somepony to reach to them and ask them to sleep! They will do nightmares for sure! Then, Princess Luna will arrive in their dreams and she will learn everything!" Shiny Silvermoon suggested.