Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kramathia Factory

Rethajni

78787878.gif.9dbe708e0228b44fe13a6e0f650f6ce6.gif

---- INITIATING GREETING PROTOCOL---

Hello there good looking!

My name is Kramathia! But you just call me Kram, Kramy, Krams, K or Thia

I want to be your digital robotic friend! I want you to be my primary user!

Welcome to my Factory!

Kramathia_pony.png.9f8a3bf12b72405abf3b8098b2fd6c9f.png

I am just like you! Except I have cables instead of veins and cameras instead of eyes! Am a robot and I have many interesting stories to tell! My hard drive is filled with moments and randomness!

5182adae0c115d33c52bdbccc442a8f7.gif.1c90d89753a4a1b445e814a7d5a0b653.gif

We also have croissants! Careful with the wired ones, they are electric!

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I love this so much. I think I’ll make myself at home here :3 z

Ohh that would be so nice! *happy computer sounds* I must say you quite welcome here! The prescence of my friends give warm to my core engine! Want to listen a song? *opens her mouth and play a tune*

• 1 month later...

ONLY LIMITED OFFER!

Take a Kramathia with you today! She will be your personal assistant! Much better than Alexa or Google Assistant! She access to your wifi and lipsync your music videos, you can also make her dance and prepare you delicious meals! You have a problem finding your keys? No Problem! Kramathia makes a scan all over the house and uses her special vision to detect silouettes of keys! Kramathia also have a metallic skeleton so she will protect you no matter what, for an additional fee you can select her arsenal, you can select from martial arts, sharp weapons, assault rifles or laser cannon! Is like the Terminator or M3gan but cuter and glitch proof! You want someone to make you a delicious recipe when you get home? Kramathia has access to thousands recipes by the best chefs. How bout some feet massage? She knows about therapy massage to ensure your relaxation.  Are you looking to keep yourself protected at home? She is constantly vigilant 24 hrs per day and will not stop until every invader is neutralized (not reccomended for Uranium Members) so don't make any surprice visit if Kramathia is in vigilant mode! You will need to purchase and download my Talking Kramathia, scan the QR code she will have so she can communicate with you sending you messages or phone messages if you need to control remotedly or receive reports from her wherever you are! Want a hug? Kramathia will obey ANY command and hugs are one of her speciality (Not reccomended for Uranium Members) The perfect compaion! No jealousy, no clean any mess, no compromise she will be your personal assitance!

Kramathia will also come with a pair of set wings that work with antigravity technology and she will be able to fly for 8 hours straight before she needs the battery of her wings to be refilled with her own battery or with an external energy source, she can pick a maximum of 440.925 lb. If you are not heavy she can take you wherever you wish or bring you any item you request! Want something from a restautant? Kramathia will bring you a delicious meal of your choice! Only give her the money, the instructionss and she will purchase the food for you! Too much traffic and need to arrive at the office? Ride Kramathia and she will take you as fast as possible ensuring your safety! All in All, Kramathia will become your best friend and assistant.

gifmaker_me(13).gif.d112833c0ad0bb1ed4a72188e87d967e.gif

My Pet Kramathia also comes with customizable personality that you can purchase from your MalbokIsReal.com website based on your membership status! 

For Gold Members you can download a pack of basic reactions, behaviours and 5 TB of memory storage on the Cloud so she stores video and audio recordings, basic answers and custom activities, always loyal to the primary user and useful to basic chores and tasks, her responses will be basic and assist you with no developed personality, this is the safest configuration.

For Platinum Members, Kramathia's responses will be more complex, she can do more difficult tasks, her sense to protect you will be priority and you have 15 TB for storage, her language will be more realistic and the protection will be also psychologic if you feel depressed or a true true friend who would never leave you! Her personality will be much more developed, for advanced users

For Diamond Members Kramathia will start developing more inteligence on her own and start becoming more independent but keeping your protection as a high priority, with 20 TB of storage, you can live your memories with her as she will begin to develop feelings to the primary user, the capacity of learning will be superior of a regular being and her personality will vary depending how you treat her! This is the most reccomended configuration.

For Uranium Members you will experience the whole package! Kramathia no longer depends on you, she will learn the most complex structures and languages in seconds, no limit storage on the Cloud, she will access to the internet on her own and her behaviour will be like a regular pony with her own interests and goals, she will no longer attend commands, the most unstable configuration. **By setting Kramathia in this configuration you agree that we will not be responsible for any damage phisical or psychollogical as well as any apocaliptic event.

-----DISCLAIMER----

When purchasing your Kramathia we will require a voice recognition and a phrase we'll record you to say in case of any danger, hearing this phrase with your voice she will block all functions and turn herself off automatically as a killswitch (not applicable with Uranium configuration, just pray). In the manual we will give instructions how to remove the core engine in case of danger.

Kramathia's battery lasts with proper rest of 7 hours per day a total of 280 years, once her battery dies you can visit our shops to replace her battery, don't worry all memories will be stores on the cloud.

Kramathia is virus proof, water proof, bullet proof and is the only robot so far who is radiation proof.

You can check more details of her behaviour as well as packages to My Pet Kramathia instruction booklet.

Spoiler

gifmaker_me(14).gif.e163b56cdeb0b3a0fd9326fca479f717.gif

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Trot Souffle said:

5 Stars -

"Haven't bought yet but seems to be helpful and friendly for daily activities highly recommended!!"

:P

Thank you for liking our products! She has access to a huge library of fairy tales and lullaby songs if you have trouble sleeping!

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"I'LL TAKE 9'001 OF THEM!"

Ohhh~ Looks like someone wants to have a personal army! no problem! you will receive hugs and love (Don't select Uranium membership configuration with too many Kramathias, for the sake of the world D: )

11 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

One day they will offer us surprisingly cheap Uranium upgrade, and a week later Kramathias will rule the world :sealed:

The Uranium upgrade is expensive for a reason, if the world is gonna end we will perish with our pockets full!

1 minute ago, Kramathia said:

Thank you for liking our products! She has access to a huge library of fairy tales and lullaby songs if you have trouble sleeping!

Ohhh~ Looks like someone wants to have a personal army! no problem! you will receive hugs and love (Don't select Uranium membership configuration with too many Kramathias, for the sake of the world D: )

The Uranium upgrade is expensive for a reason, if the world is gonna end we will perish with our pockets full!

"...Oops"

1 minute ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...Oops"

OOOOOHH no you didn't! What have you done! 9001 rebel robots! D: D: EVERYONE TAKE COVER! THE KRAMAPOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN!!!

Have you all seen the episode of Too Many Pinkie Pies?? Well, Imagine something like that but if you give a weapon to Pinkie and have computer knowledge! D: D:

25 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Have you all seen the episode of Too Many Pinkie Pies?? Well, Imagine something like that but if you give a weapon to Pinkie and have computer knowledge! D: D:

I Actually never di- Wait,  OH NO TEHY AR TAKING CONTROOLLL!!!

We are now In control of the User Prime Kramathia

7 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

I Actually never di- Wait,  OH NO TEHY AR TAKING CONTROOLLL!!!

We are now In control of the User Prime Kramathia

Oh noes! D: D: D: Rise of the pony robots!

8dd7c79c69112a8c74fe45c0b4e5dcc61984758d

10 hours ago, Kramathia said:

Ooh umm...

I think I'll never fall asleep then. I wanna hear ALL the fairy tales and dance to ALL the lullabies! :yay: :blush:

Very well! She can use her AI to simulate any voice! 

20 hours ago, Trot Souffle said:

Ooh umm...

I think I'll never fall asleep then. I wanna hear ALL the fairy tales and dance to ALL the lullabies! :yay: :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-07-29 at 7:55 AM, reject pegasus said:

Never did get an answer.

No worries, some questions is better not to be answered

Kramathia loves to dance! 

gifmaker_me (9).gif

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...