Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1 with Kramathia)

Valliance

Rarity: oh Pinkie Pie?? Oh she is very sweet pony and she is very fun! She has very good jokes! Is nice to see less, silent *she giggles with a bit of blush*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: oh Pinkie Pie?? Oh she is very sweet pony and she is very fun! She has very good jokes! Is nice to see less, silent *she giggles with a bit of blush*

Valliance: You know her? Is she a friend of yours?

2 minutes ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: You know her? Is she a friend of yours?

Rarity: Of course darkling! We have been in so many adventures and she is happy that you are here. Oh Pinkie dear please allow me some minutes to Valliance if you please

1 minute ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: Of course darkling! We have been in so many adventures and she is happy that you are here. Oh Pinkie dear please allow me some minutes to Valliance if you please

Valliance: blushes So....... how's your day so far?

1 minute ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: blushes So....... how's your day so far?

Rarity: well I was thinking the nice moment we had together, and to be honest with you heh heh, I haven't stop thinking about you, so shy, so inocent... we can take a walk out of the crowd, maybe a spot just for us, what you think? you have any good place?

46 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: well I was thinking the nice moment we had together, and to be honest with you heh heh, I haven't stop thinking about you, so shy, so inocent... we can take a walk out of the crowd, maybe a spot just for us, what you think? you have any good place?

Valliance: Well, I just moved here, so I'm not too familiar with Ponyville yet. Got any ideas?

Moments ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: Well, I just moved here, so I'm not too familiar with Ponyville yet. Got any ideas?

Well I know that there is a place where we can see the lake or we can just take a walk in the park to know each other more!

Moments ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: Either choice sounds good to me.

*She wonders why is he serious* Well you tell me dear

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*She wonders why is he serious* Well you tell me dear

Valliance: Well I guess a place by the lake sounds more........ blushes rrrr-relaxing.

he just narrowly avoided saying "romantic" 

Edited by Megalobronia

10 minutes ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: Well I guess a place by the lake sounds more........ blushes rrrr-relaxing.

Ohhhh I also wanted to go there dear! let me take you there! *Rarity took Valliance to the place by the lake, there was a small bench nearby so she sits on the bench and smiles at Valliance* Tell me more about you Valliance darling!

18 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Ohhhh I also wanted to go there dear! let me take you there! *Rarity took Valliance to the place by the lake, there was a small bench nearby so she sits on the bench and smiles at Valliance* Tell me more about you Valliance darling!

Valliance: Well...... where do I start?

7 hours ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity : well anything would be nice!

Valliance: Well…… growing up, I didn't have very many friends. It's not that nobody liked me, I just have a hard time talking to others outside of my family. At an early age, I was diagnosed with autism. It's hard to explain thoroughly, but basically it means I process the world differently from others. When I used to attend school, I've been allowed many accommodations to allow for a…… smoother experience. I'm not entirely incapable of doing stuff independently, though. Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in having friends. 

Rarity: Oh dear that sounds interesting, we all have our ups and downs, I learned with my friends how important is friendship, we all have challenges in life darling! I can assure you that if you have friends you can overcome the challenges you have

1 hour ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: Oh dear that sounds interesting, we all have our ups and downs, I learned with my friends how important is friendship, we all have challenges in life darling! I can assure you that if you have friends you can overcome the challenges you have

Valliance: You really think so?

2 hours ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: You really think so?

*Rarity gets closer and lays her head on his shoulder* Yeah I do

34 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity gets closer and lays her head on his shoulder* Yeah I do

Valliance looked out at the lake while placing one of his hooves on Rarity's head

After a few seconds of silence

Valliance: So you've heard my story. What's yours?

(sorry for the delay! 

*Rarity proceeds to narrate all her childhood and the adventures with the mane 6, then she says* 

Rarity: Well thars my story darling, I feel we have something in common... ~

On 2023-07-14 at 10:22 PM, Valliance said:

Valliance looked out at the lake while placing one of his hooves on Rarity's head

After a few seconds of silence

Valliance: So you've heard my story. What's yours?

1 hour ago, Kramathia said:

(sorry for the delay! 

*Rarity proceeds to narrate all her childhood and the adventures with the mane 6, then she says* 

Rarity: Well thars my story darling, I feel we have something in common... ~

(We're cool)

Valliance: Common? How so? Your story hardly sounds anything like mine.

16 minutes ago, Valliance said:

(We're cool)

Valliance: Common? How so? Your story hardly sounds anything like mine.

Rarity: Is not about our history darling, is about overcome our limitations and being able to stand out for ourselves, believe it or not dear, not many ponies are able to stay here on this bench after so many challenges in life, you and I were brave enough to surpass our problems instead of not doing anything *she hold his hoof*

14 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: Is not about our history darling, is about overcome our limitations and being able to stand out for ourselves, believe it or not dear, not many ponies are able to stay here on this bench after so many challenges in life, you and I were brave enough to surpass our problems instead of not doing anything *she hold his hoof*

Valliance: blushes I guess. couple seconds of awkward silence So do you friends know about me yet?

20 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: not yet, probably Pinkie, I want you all for myself... I mean! I will introduce you to them later *nervous giggle*

Valliance: thinking All to herself? I mean, I'm not arguing, but….. aloud I would like to meet them at some point. he puts his hooves around Rarity