Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I think it's bit too late for that." Jenna stated in somber manner "Even if we did go back, I don't think this can be just forgotten about." "Really, even if we manage to put stop to this somehow, this won't be forgotten for a long while." 

• Brohoof 1

"I just wish we could find an easy way to get it all over with," Oliver sighed. "Nothing so far has been simple. Not even the people wanting us to deal with this have been clear. How can they expect us to stop it when they won't tell us anything?"

• Brohoof 1

"Very few things are simple." Jenna mentioned "But this has for now been easier than I expected, I expected us to meet some kind of resistance when we got here, yet, there has been nothing on this side." "It's either a good sign, or a very worrying sign."   

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, and I don't like how quiet it is," Oliver sighed. He kept looking around. "I can't help but feel like something's going to jump out and attack us. I just hope there's nothing else here to do that."

• Brohoof 1

"We shouldn't let our guard down." Jenna stated "But we also should avoid getting too paranoid, this darkness and silence are perfect conditions for one to start seeing and hearing things." "We need to do our best to keep ourselves, and each other, sane." 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah, you're right," Oliver muttered. Despite that, he kept looking around in case something was watching them from afar. He also kept his nose twitching for any peculiar scents, but so far all he could smell was dirt and concrete.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna used her ability to try and see if there was anything nearby interacting with the air, but she couldn't sense anything either "The air is still disturbingly still, it makes me uncomfortable to interact with it." "I could make it move to make things feel slightly alive, but I feel like that would be waste of energy?" she didn't sound sure about it, she was tempted, just to make things less still, but it could risk luring something to them.  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned when he heard Jenna say that. The idea that nothing living was anywhere around them made his skin crawl.

"All I can smell is stale," he muttered. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know if it's good or bad either, but it's not just the smell, the air is stale." "It's like the entire planet is a stuffy room." "Probably not helped by the mold everywhere." "It could be that this place is slowly but surely running out of oxygen, considering the lack of living green plants."  

• Brohoof 1