Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"If you keep moving around like that, you'll take even longer to recover," Oliver pointed out. "I'll try and find something for you. You just focus on resting and getting better as quickly as possible."

• Brohoof 1

"You don't even...have anything to kill...things with." Jenna pointed out "That also doesn't...alarm the entire forest." she was referring to the pistol, it did kill things, but it was also very loud....and Oliver didn't know how to use it properly anyway "It needs to be meat, I'm a carnivore....and it needs to be big enough... or its not worth the effort." because she was being serious, Jenna was quite threatening looking as she stared Oliver into his eyes, she was big enough to eat him whole, and she had the eyes of a predator, so while she obviously wasn't trying to threaten Oliver, she looked threatening. "And I do need food....because healing takes more energy....so if I don't eat...i'll become weaker, which slows down...healing lot more...than any amount of movement." she narrowed her eyes "So there is no try." "Either you find something....or I get it myself." 

The reason why Jenna decided to let Oliver at least try, was because she realized he wan't entirely hopeless, sure Oliver wasn't really a hunter, and probably didn't know how to make an bow and arrow, or how to use it, or anything like that, but he was a human, more specifically, human with increased stamina thanks to whatever her blood did to him, so in theory, he could back to the roots of his species, and chase the prey until it got too tired to run. This of course required that he would come up with the idea, and it was bit silly of an idea, but considering how stubborn he was about this, he just may try something like that just to insist Jenna stays put. Or he could of course have some other ideas, Jenna didn't know, but she wouldn't wait forever, as she was getting hungry. 

• Brohoof 1

"No, just stay there and rest," Oliver insisted, returning the glare. Jenna could likely tell he was serious. "I'll find you something, I promise."

He started walking off and looking for something big enough for a dragon to eat. Hopefully one such thing would be close.