Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna shook her head "I would have...become an egg factory." she stated grimly  "That I knew." "But males were always...a mystery." "They never came back...not single one ever...escaped." "But, as grim as that is...it's not what I'm...worried about." she looked at Oliver "What if they have...an army of those?" "I know I'm not exactly...an optimist, but this...this may actually be...the end." 

• Brohoof 1

"Don't think like that," Oliver said, putting a hand on Jenna's snout. "You beat two of them on your own, so they can be stopped. We just need to figure out how to stop them from being made and shut down whoever's behind it."

• Brohoof 1

"Only because you...kept the other one busy." Jenna pointed out "And look at me...I wouldn't be able to...take on a third." she looked thoughtful, but worried "And there has to...be more already." "We are not that...important." "Those couldn't be...the best or the biggest." 

• Brohoof 1

"They could be," Oliver assured her. "Maybe those are the best they've got right now? If they're that interested in dealing with you, they'll want to send their best weapons to do it, and we dealt with both of them."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jenna shook her head, "Even if I were the highest....priority rogue, which I doubt...they would save the best....to go after the Order." she thought for a moment "Remember that village?" "The so called plane accident?" ... "Maybe that was the first...test?" she looked towards the sky again "a whole village, now a train...Talon has never been this obvious before." "Are they declaring a war?"

• Brohoof 1

"If they are, it won't be good for anyone," Oliver said, frowning. "Though, you just proved that they can be killed. So if the worst does happen, at least we have a chance of stopping them before they do any more damage."

• Brohoof 1

"You really keep... overestimating my capabilities." Jenna stated "Besides, I'll be out of the game...for a while now." "We are fast healers...but there's a limit in everything." she wasn't going to fight anyone when even talking hurt. 

• Brohoof 1

"I'm just saying now we know there's a chance," Oliver pointed out. "These things can be stopped, we just need to find an easier way to do it. Preferably a way that doesn't end up with you almost dying."

• Brohoof 1

"Currently the only ones...with the means, is the order." Jenna pointed out "Maybe if the rumors of Cobalt...and the underground are true...they could do something." "But it's just rumors...and my contact has been...unable to find anything." 

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe if we can find any traces of this Cobalt or underground," Oliver said, "they can help us out. We'll at least have more than just the two of us to fight back, if we don't get anything else, right?"

• Brohoof 1

"That's the problem." "If they exist, they are well hidden." Jenna stated "My contact has been....looking for them...longer than they have....worked with me." "And they are at least as...stubborn as you....if not more." she said the last part in joking manner, but there was truth behind it, Oliver, like humans in general, seemed to be very stubborn. 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, they must be human then," Oliver chuckled. "We humans don't surrender easily."

He kept making sure Jenna was recovering. "But still, if they're around, they can be found. Might take a while, but it'll happen."

• Brohoof 1

"Time is not on our side." Jenna stated, getting on her feet "But enough of...that." "You." "Need a shelter." "We'll be here...for a while." "Do you know...how to make one?" they didn't have tents with them, so they would need to make a shelter for Oliver.  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked up at Jenna and put a hand on her side, hoping she was healing.

"I'll be fine," he assured her. "You need a shelter more than I do. I'll see if I can find anything to make one big enough for both of us."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shook her head "I'm practically immune...to the elements." "I can lay in dirty, ice cold water...and barely feel it in...extra sensitive burn wounds." she pointed at Oliver "You however... with your squishy thin skin...and ineffective body heat, are very sensitive to temperature." she brought her head closer as she looked him in the eyes "If your clothes get wet, you'll die." this was maybe bit direct, but as much as she tried to not seem bossy, in some things she needed to be bit more direct. She brought her head back up "I appreciate your worry...but you need to take care...of yourself too." "If you don't worry about yourself...you won't be in the shape to help me." 

• Brohoof 1

"You still need to be comfortable in order to rest properly," Oliver pointed out. "Besides, you're the one badly injured, so you need proper shelter more than I do right now."

He looked around. "Maybe there's something I can use to cover you somewhere."

• Brohoof 1

"You don't get it..." Jenna said, again shaking her head "My, Our, ideal place of comfort....is a damp, cold, dark cave." "I'm not trying to be tough...I mean it when I say that...I physically don't need shelter." "I'm probably going to sleep...in the water anyway." "You in other hand...can get sick, or even die...if you get too cold, or wet, or even hot." 

• Brohoof 1

"Then we'll find you a cave," Oliver suggested. He looked around his surroundings. "Or at least somewhere damp with some cover so no one can find you while you're resting. You're too exposed out in the open like this."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna rolled her eyes, got on her feet, and brought down some trees, moving them to lean to each other in a way that it formed a structure over the pool of water she had laid in "There, I have shelter, now...take care of yourself." she again brought her head on Oliver's level "I understand that you are...worried about me, but...I'm not like you." "We dragons aren't made...bedridden, just from... breaking few bones....and few wounds." "If you stubbornly insist...on me, without taking care...of yourself, you will in long run...cause problems for me." "Sometimes the most selfless...thing to do...is to be selfish." 

• Brohoof 1

"You might be stronger than me, but you still need rest and protection like me," Oliver pointed out, petting Jenna's snout. "I'll find somewhere for me to hide out, but I'll stay close in case you need me."

• Brohoof 1

"So the answer is no then?" Jenna asked "You don't know... how to make a shelter?" that had been the question that had started the conversation in the first place. "Separation is not an option." she stated "And shelter is not for hiding...but protection." she walked to a tree a bit further away, and brought it down, she then cleaned the branches off, putting them into a pile, and finally she rolled some big rocks from nearby. "Watch...and learn." she then, using these materials, and few standing trees, made a small shelter for Oliver, just big enough to fit him comfortably while also having room for their stuff. "If you need it....to be softer, I can help you...dry some plants for bedding." 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver watched Jenna make a shelter for him, frowning because the last thing he wanted was for her to exert herself.

"I can make a shelter, the problem was leaving you alone for too long," he pointed out. "Thanks, but you didn't need to do that. You need to rest."

• Brohoof 1

"I know my limits." Jenna stated "Besides, I need to hunt... before I can lay down... the healing process needs... me to be well fed, and...the rations we have aren't... even close to enough." the last rays of the sun started to fade, bringing darkness and a drop in temperature "And with all due respect... I doubt you can help much...with that." she didn't want to sound like she was underestimating Oliver, but as far as she knew, he was just some dude, who played games and stuff before their meeting, he had been doing surprisingly well up to this point yes, but she had no reason to believe that he had any clue how to hunt animals big enough for her to eat.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. Jenna hadn't eaten much all day, so some food would certainly help her heal.

"Then I'll find you something," he said, looking around. "I'm not really a hunter, but there has to be something around here."

• Brohoof 1

"That's the problem... 'something', doesn't cut it." Jenna stated "I need something that's...bigger than you." "No amount.... of small animals... will help, as you....can't catch them...enough at a time."  "My legs carry me...that's good enough for me...to hunt myself." 

• Brohoof 1