Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1 with Kramathia)

Valliance

4 hours ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: thinking All to herself? I mean, I'm not arguing, but….. aloud I would like to meet them at some point. he puts his hooves around Rarity

Well, We can start visiting my friend Fluttershy and Discord, they will be so happy to see you! And also, Discord may like to play some tricks but he is a good dear, want to meet them?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Well, We can start visiting my friend Fluttershy and Discord, they will be so happy to see you! And also, Discord may like to play some tricks but he is a good dear, want to meet them?

Valliance: You mean right now?

On 2023-07-19 at 10:51 AM, Valliance said:

Valliance: Oh, I didn't actually mean…… you're actually going to….. wait, huh?

hmmm not sure what exactly you mean darling! *she smiles a bit confused*

2 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

hmmm not sure what exactly you mean darling! *she smiles a bit confused*

Valliance: blushes What I mean is….. I’m in no rush. Maybe you could introduce me another day. I….. kind of want to spend the rest of the day with you alone.

On 2023-07-20 at 6:28 PM, Valliance said:

Valliance: blushes What I mean is….. I’m in no rush. Maybe you could introduce me another day. I….. kind of want to spend the rest of the day with you alone.

Rairty: oh darling I was looking for the same thing! *she hugs him softly trying to make him feel confortable* you are so soft

On 2023-07-28 at 12:04 PM, Valliance said:

Valliance closes his eyes, leans in, and presses his lips against Rarity's

*Rarity kisses him without thinking, she was smiling and staring into his eyes letting the world fade away*

6 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity kisses him without thinking, she was smiling and staring into his eyes letting the world fade away*

After few seconds of lip lock, Valliance lets go and looks at Rarity, his eyes wide with amazement

Valliance: Wow.......

On 2023-07-29 at 9:50 PM, Valliance said:

After few seconds of lip lock, Valliance lets go and looks at Rarity, his eyes wide with amazement

Valliance: Wow.......

*Rarity was smiling and without thinking, she decides to kiss him back*

*Rarity finish the kiss and smiles caressing Valliance's cheek* Wow ... that was... amazing~ *she smiles warmly* I feel so special now

13 hours ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity finish the kiss and smiles caressing Valliance's cheek* Wow ... that was... amazing~ *she smiles warmly* I feel so special now

Valliance blushes and smiles 

Valliance: If I didn’t know better, I would think I was falling for you. he covers his mouth, realizing what he said

On 2023-08-02 at 1:28 PM, Valliance said:

Valliance blushes and smiles 

Valliance: If I didn’t know better, I would think I was falling for you. he covers his mouth, realizing what he said

*Rarity was surpriced but blushing* W-What did you said?

On 2023-08-05 at 12:05 PM, Valliance said:

Valliance: blushing I mean…. uh…. I liked that too.

Rarity: well..  I wish we can do this more often, I really enjoy our kiss

(edited)
11 hours ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: well..  I wish we can do this more often, I really enjoy our kiss

Valliance: a few seconds of awkward silence Sorry, I jumped the shark. I shouldn't have…..

Edited by Megalobronia

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-08-11 at 11:15 AM, Valliance said:

Valliance: a few seconds of awkward silence Sorry, I jumped the shark. I shouldn't have…..

*Rarity smiles and pulls him to a hug * shhhh no worries darling, my feelings are sincere and i feel very happy being with you

1 hour ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity smiles and pulls him to a hug * shhhh no worries darling, my feelings are sincere and i feel very happy being with you

Valliance smiles and hugs Rarity back