Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1 with Kramathia)

Valliance

It was an ordinary day in Ponyville. Well, ordinary for the most part. Except for the fact that a new pony had just moved here recently. His name was Valliance. He wasn't exactly what you would call a social pony. After getting settled in, he decided to walk around Ponyville to get used to his new surroundings.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

*The crowd was huge, there were all kinds of ponies walking with their families and couples, there was a fresh weather, the air was fresh and the sun was gently giving some nice warm weather, the sky was as blue as it can be, some pegasus were flying around. From the big crowd a white pony was present and what a gorgeous pony! She was none other than one of the mane six which artistic behaviour and decent manners was stealing the views from many stallions who seem to be watching a mare representing all the beautiful things the universe has to offer: a body to be worthy to be sculpted by the most demanding artist. a coat more white than the lilies with a softness that had no equal in all Equestria, silky and soft it was a pleasure to even boop that gorgeous nose. Her eyes were a work of art by nature with a beautiful tone of blue that seemed to capture the beauty of the most gorgeous sapphires ever. With a fine scent of perfume that could drive insanely even the most motionless pony and a voice so friendly and delightful to the ear, she opened her mouth to reveal gorgeous pearls born in roses and a Cutie Mark that represented Generosity in the form of 3 jewels that only made her more beautiful, none other than Rarity*

*Such gorgeous pony was walking on Poniville and after making some shopping for her boutique she came across the new pony in town, Rarity was curious, maybe this pony needed her help, maybe is a face that could use a little touch of her hooves or maybe could be the best friend or more*

post-18984-0-85282600-1413329003.gifRarity: Excuse me sir! I haven't seen you here! Looks like you could use something fresh to wear on this summer! If you are new here you can take a look at my boutique! Ill be so happy to have you

1 hour ago, Valliance said:

It was an ordinary day in Ponyville. Well, ordinary for the most part. Except for the fact that a new pony had just moved here recently. His name was Valliance. He wasn't exactly what you would call a social pony. After getting settled in, he decided to walk around Ponyville to get used to his new surroundings.

Edited by Kramathia

17 minutes ago, Megalobronia said:

(OOC: You came up with a better description of her attractiveness than I ever could)

Valliance was stunned by her beauty. He could barely speak, let alone any coherent words

Valliance: Uh...... I........

*Rarity was smiling warmly, she felt he was like this pony was like Fluttershy, she knew how she can help him overcome the shyness, using nothing but her charm and some sweet words and femenine charm*

Rarity: Is there anything wrong darling? You look so cute blushing~

rarity-mlp.gif

(please quote me so I receive a notification you replied)

10 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity was smiling warmly, she felt he was like this pony was like Fluttershy, she knew how she can help him overcome the shyness, using nothing but her charm and some sweet words and femenine charm*

Rarity: Is there anything wrong darling? You look so cute blushing~

rarity-mlp.gif

That flirty face didn't do Valliance any favors for his social skills. He silently shook his head while slightly turning his head away

1 minute ago, Megalobronia said:

That flirty face didn't do Valliance any favors for his social skills. He silently shook his head while slightly turning his head away

Rarity: Don't be scared! Oh dear, I'm sorry! Where are my manners! I am Rarity and is nice to meet you! And what is your name?

3 minutes ago, Valliance said:

Valliance: I'm........ Valliance.........

Rarity: Oh Valliance, such a sweet name! Say, you seem to be lost, maybe you need to know more about Poniville and a friend, there is a fancy cafe near by, why don't we relax a little and have some coffee? Is on me!

rarity_winking_by_hendro107_dbnzeo6-pre.

3 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: Oh Valliance, such a sweet name! Say, you seem to be lost, maybe you need to know more about Poniville and a friend, there is a fancy cafe near by, why don't we relax a little and have some coffee? Is on me!

rarity_winking_by_hendro107_dbnzeo6-pre.

Valliance wasn't exactly a coffee person, but he didn't want to turn down Rarity's offer. Visiting a cafe didn't sound like a bad idea anyway

Valliance: Sure...... thank you.......

Moments ago, Valliance said:

Valliance wasn't exactly a coffee person, but he didn't want to turn down Rarity's offer. Visiting a cafe didn't sound like a bad idea anyway

Valliance: Sure...... thank you.......

*Rarity Took Valliance in a cafe, she ordered a capuccino with some butter cookies, she was enjoying her snack, sipping the drink and clean her lips with a tissue like a proper lady, she tried to break the ice with him, she noticed he was too shy so she would keep many gestures to herself for now*

Rarity: Normally we don't receive visitors here and when we do, there is a lot of craziness around, Now dear, I noticed a beautiful Cutie Mark there, like, 3 triangles I must say I also have 3 gorgeous pieces as Cutie Mark as well *she looked at her flank* So dear, what is your story behind the Cutie Mark?

9 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity Took Valliance in a cafe, she ordered a capuccino with some butter cookies, she was enjoying her snack, sipping the drink and clean her lips with a tissue like a proper lady, she tried to break the ice with him, she noticed he was too shy so she would keep many gestures to herself for now*

Rarity: Normally we don't receive visitors here and when we do, there is a lot of craziness around, Now dear, I noticed a beautiful Cutie Mark there, like, 3 triangles I must say I also have 3 gorgeous pieces as Cutie Mark as well *she looked at her flank* So dear, what is your story behind the Cutie Mark?

Valliance wasn't so sure he was ready to talk about himself yet, but he decided to try anyway

Valliance: Well...... When I was little, I...... used to look up to.......... heroes who believed in........... willpower, wisdom, and courage. That's......... what the three triangles represent.  I got my cutie mark.......... when standing up to some bullies at summer camp.  Sadly though......... I can't say that I'm heroic........... as I've never done anything like that again since.

26 minutes ago, Valliance said:

Valliance wasn't so sure he was ready to talk about himself yet, but he decided to try anyway

Valliance: Well...... When I was little, I...... used to look up to.......... heroes who believed in........... willpower, wisdom, and courage. That's......... what the three triangles represent.  I got my cutie mark.......... when standing up to some bullies at summer camp.  Sadly though......... I can't say that I'm heroic........... as I've never done anything like that again since.

Rarity: oh dear! that is very heroic to me! You do are brave and kind! I must say that you are very brave to me, but I feel something is bothering you, you are not used to be invited by a beautiful pony such as myself, It's alright! I'm not gonna judge

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: oh dear! that is very heroic to me! You do are brave and kind! I must say that you are very brave to me, but I feel something is bothering you, you are not used to be invited by a beautiful pony such as myself, It's alright! I'm not gonna judge

Valliance: I've....... never been good with interacting with others, except for my superiors.  Parents, teachers, etc.  I always struggle with initiating conversations with others. My parents got the idea I should move here, hoping it would help me come out of my shell.  blushing You're the first pony I've actually talked with.

(OOC: Mind if we bring in other characters if the story calls for it?)

Edited by Megalobronia

Rarity: oh that is so interesting! It's always good to have friends, someone who you can trust! I meet my friends and Twilight long time ago and we went into adventures and learned a lot from friendship. I can introduce you to them if you like. Now dear I think you may need first to have a makeover, why don't we go to my boutique and do something for you?

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: oh that is so interesting! It's always good to have friends, someone who you can trust! I meet my friends and Twilight long time ago and we went into adventures and learned a lot from friendship. I can introduce you to them if you like. Now dear I think you may need first to have a makeover, why don't we go to my boutique and do something for you?

Valliance: A makeover? But I kind of like the way I look now......

Edited by Megalobronia

*Rarity looked down, she thought she found a perfect excuse to bring him to her home and get to know each other*

Rarity: o-okay then, no problem dear *she finish her drink and cookies* Maybe we can meet tomorrow here or any place you like 

(edited)

17 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity looked down, she thought she found a perfect excuse to bring him to her home and get to know each other*

Rarity: o-okay then, no problem dear *she finish her drink and cookies* Maybe we can meet tomorrow here or any place you like 

Valliance blushed. He liked the idea of getting to hang with someone as beautiful as Rarity again

Valliance: You........ really wouldn't mind hanging again?

Edited by Megalobronia

Rarity: Sure darling! I would love to! you may be shy but Maybe I can help you and show you how awesome is to have friends!

(edited)
8 hours ago, Kramathia said:

Rarity: Sure darling! I would love to! you may be shy but Maybe I can help you and show you how awesome is to have friends!

(OOC: Is that you? That's an amazingly accurate Rarity impression! Love the avatar, too!)

Valliance: Sounds like a plan...... I guess. You have a nice evening. he walks home

Edited by Megalobronia

19 hours ago, Valliance said:

(OOC: Is that you? That's an amazingly accurate Rarity impression! Love the avatar, too!)

Valliance: Sounds like a plan...... I guess. You have a nice evening. he walks home

(Nah, that's an AI voice of Rarity, and thank you! is my OC Chatterbox)

*At Next day Rarity was walking on Poniville after meeting her friends, she was ready to relax and find some company, she was looking for her new friend)

(Also I forgot to mention, you can bring more characters no problem)

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

(Nah, that's an AI voice of Rarity, and thank you! is my OC Chatterbox)

*At Next day Rarity was walking on Poniville after meeting her friends, she was ready to relax and find some company, she was looking for her new friend)

(Also I forgot to mention, you can bring more characters no problem)

(Ah)

Valliance was on the other side, also looking for Rarity. Eventually literally bumps into her

Valliance: Whoa, I'm so sorry!

(Cool, thanks)

Edited by Megalobronia

*Rarity falls down and shakes her head, she then smiles and have sparkles in her eyes*

Rarity: Oh dear just the face what I wanted to see! How are you? *She smiles*

5 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

*Rarity falls down and shakes her head, she then smiles and have sparkles in her eyes*

Rarity: Oh dear just the face what I wanted to see! How are you? *She smiles*

Valliance: Fine for the most part. I probably would've found you sooner, but this pink pony kept persistently checking in on me ever since I moved in.