Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(IC) Rainbow Factory Au RP

ThatPinkPone

Here's the official IC of the Rainbow Factory AU RP! 

Opener: 

Deep in the Rainbow Factory a foal who could not remember her name resided, she longed for somepony who could rescue her, if only she knew the problems that would arise from it all

• Brohoof 1

@ThatPinkPone

Deep within the laboratories of, The School of Friendship; resides an earthpony named Aligner, one of the leading scientist of the school.

HE is known for his specialty in Artifacts, and machinery; deeming him the first artificer in Equestria.

His daily life usually revolves around the laboratory and his projects, hence he was invited to the factory up in the sky.

A project to improve and update the old factory.

The professor prepares for his departure towards the rainbow factory and bring his enchanted Bag with him.

There he keeps all the artifacts he has taken and created.

It is a bag that opens up a portal to another dimension where he keeps his stuff.

He then rides the pegasi express, not knowing what trouble awaits him in his next project.

( is this good?)

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: YES, Pink, that works well! Fits with the character and all! Proceed to continue! Threshold not long enough?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?!! Why? WHY WHY, AGHHHHH... um, meep, noot noot????) 

Give me a second

• Brohoof 1

@ThatPinkPone

Aligner steps out of the transport and into cloudsdale. He wore a pegasi shoe so he could walk on the clouds, and his trusty portal bag for any occasion that he might need.

There he waits for the one who's supposed to guide him and tour in the factory, so he could start the project that was given to him.

• Brohoof 1

The orange foal peeps out of a small hole in the old factory walls, she keeps her eyes trained on Aligner, while she keeps her body pressed into the wall in order to keep hidden. 

She sees the shadow of a stallion who walks by, presumably the one who will guide the newcomer pony. 

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry, if I wasn't able to repply earlier but I was sick and I'm going through the exam season at my college so it's hard to spend more than two hours on the MLP forums per day. I'll be mostly repplying at night so I'm sorry if it slows down the roleplay. :worry:)

(It's okay! We all get busy sometimes, we'll be waiting for you here! when you feel better and pass the exams, you'll have more time to talk, but for now, rest up and study a bit! I look forward to seeing you join in!) 

(In fact, I won't be able to take part in this roleplay tonight either since I'm still too sick and very tired from the lack of sleep due to it. Could you guys waitt until next night for me? Just so I don't lose too much of the roleplay. Please. :kindness:)

(I'll let @Evil Pink One know to hold the roleplay for you! Maybe he and I can do my Scootaloo Ask thing or maybe do a little brainstorming! Rest well my friend! We'll wait here for you, I swear! Get better soon! I also have a gift for you, check my profile!)

• Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

(I'll let @Evil Pink One know to hold the roleplay for you! Maybe he and I can do my Scootaloo Ask thing or maybe do a little brainstorming! Rest well my friend! We'll wait here for you, I swear! Get better soon! I also have a gift for you, check my profile!)

(A gift?! For me?! :pinkie:)

(YESSSSSSSS GO LOOK PLEASSSSE, I WANT YOU TO SEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screams in delight*)

Threshold not long enough to post, but why MLP Forums? Why, what is the answer? I wonder what the answer to this ancient question is.....

(Where is it exactly? I don't see any gift on your profile! I must keep writting so it allows me to send a message. Come on! Let me send it! Pretty please! Why?! Okay, I'll try one last time. Fine! I won't send it! :o)

(It's the one that says "guys, I'm gonna make another gift for Shiny, but I won't tell you what it is until I'm finished, the photo is in one of the comments! Also, I have a new OC, which is a bonus surprise for you!)

• Excited 1

On 2024-04-29 at 7:10 PM, ThatPinkPone said:

The orange foal peeps out of a small hole in the old factory walls, she keeps her eyes trained on Aligner, while she keeps her body pressed into the wall in order to keep hidden. 

She sees the shadow of a stallion who walks by, presumably the one who will guide the newcomer pony. 

Aligner waits for a bit before a stallion stands infront of him.

He questions the stallion's action towards him.

" may i help you?" He asked.

• Brohoof 1

The mysterious stallion explains himself, "you're the one waiting for the tour, correct?" The stallion looks at a clipboard, "Aligner, right?" He adds, his eyes looking at Aligner's name on the list. He looks back up at Aligner, waiting for the Earth Pony's response patiently. 

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, in a cozy but modern two-story house with a small garden of lunar flowers was living a very unusual unicorn by the name of Shiny Silvermoon. The house had the exact same color pallet as the pony living in it, with a shooting star-shaped window on the front door and silver patterns representing crescent moons and stars.

It was a special day for Shiny since she managed to learn a very complexe and magic-draining spell that was allowing her to gain temporarily butterfly wings, allowing her to fly and walk on clouds like pegasi. Right after performing the spell, she tried to fly her way outside of the house by the small crescent window but failed since it was too small so she had to use the door. She already planned everything for this unique day in the hooves of a pegasi, except the size of the window. She was going to be able to visit Cloudsdale which she was flying to, at a very reasonnable height due to her fears.

Once arrived at Cloudsdale, Shiny Silvermoon immediately spotted the filly trying to hide and decided to go see if she was okay. She landed on the smooth clouds and walked toward her.

"Hey there, small one! Are you alright?"

"H-How did you see me?" the little orange pegasus squeaked, she looks at Shiny, before responding to her question, "n-no, can you help me?" 

the small filly was in bad shape, her left front leg and right wing were bandaged, she had a black eye, and she had a chunk missing from her right ear. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, ThatPinkPone said:

The mysterious stallion explains himself, "you're the one waiting for the tour, correct?" The stallion looks at a clipboard, "Aligner, right?" He adds, his eyes looking at Aligner's name on the list. He looks back up at Aligner, waiting for the Earth Pony's response patiently. 

".... ahh i see, yes that's me." He rummages through his bag and showed his identifications.

" please do lead the way sir?" He also waits for the stallions intro.

(Bshandbab! Sorry, I was eating dinner!)

@Shiny Silvermoon "I don't know, I just need to- to get to a First Aid kit, the pegasi in there, they're not what you think they are, they took other pegasi away! I'm sorry if you wanna know my name, because I don't remember," the filly said, crying a bit

@Evil Pink One

The mysterious stallion lead the Earth pony inside the factory, giving him a tour, he didn't see the mare and the filly that were lurking out of sight, "welcome to the Rainbow Factory, where the rainbows we know and love come to be!" the stallion tells Aligner. 

'That liar!' the orange filly thought from the shadows.

• Brohoof 1

Shiny Silvermoon was surprised by the orange filly's statement about the rainbpw factory not being a safe place. However, she couldn't deny that it was probably true from the number of physical traumas on her new friend.

"So the cake is a lie...? I-I mean the Rainbow Factory is a lie! That's what I was trying to say! Anyway, I had to travel with only the necessary in my saddle bags since I needed to be very light for those butterfly wings to actually take me off the ground... So I don't really have an medical kit but I can perform an healing spell on you. You'll still need time to recover completely but it's better than nothing! What do you think?"

(I know that it's early but I must go to sleep because I have a long day tomorrow. Next night, I'll be there but more late since I have a lot of things to get done. In fact, it will be like this for about a month since it's going to be intense at college once again with all the studying I need to do. This roleplay will be slower because of me, sorry... :()

29 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

(Bshandbab! Sorry, I was eating dinner!)

@Shiny Silvermoon "I don't know, I just need to- to get to a First Aid kit, the pegasi in there, they're not what you think they are, they took other pegasi away! I'm sorry if you wanna know my name, because I don't remember," the filly said, crying a bit

@Evil Pink One

The mysterious stallion lead the Earth pony inside the factory, giving him a tour, he didn't see the mare and the filly that were lurking out of sight, "welcome to the Rainbow Factory, where the rainbows we know and love come to be!" the stallion tells Aligner. 

'That liar!' the orange filly thought from the shadows.

" ooookay?..." he followed the strange stallion who avoided his question.

He was introduced to the factory which everyone know by know  seeing how famous it is.

He observed and scanned the building through his eyes to see if theres anything he can help with to improve the facility.

Is the building okay? How are the workers handling things? Are they given proper training and guidance? Are the facilities in tip top condition?  He continues to observe.

(@Shiny Silvermoon It's okay, get some sleep! we'll be here! No worries, I'm busy myself with High School lately, lol, goodnight bud! We'll figure something out, maybe we can tiptoe around you and I's part, with Aligner meeting the workers or something!) 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1