S02:EP16 - Hall-O-Marers

Misty Shadow

Guess I'm covering for Divine again by posting the latest TYT episode discussion thread once more! :izzy-shine:

We have ourselves a Sunny and Hitch episode this time and it's good! It's another one of those "simple, but good" episodes. That emotional moment Hitch had with Sparky was really touching and I can't believe they made such a rocking song about being lost! First, we get epic beats for songs about trash and sneezes and now being lost! This show's just awesome at making the best tunes out of the weirdest ideas for songs! :coolandhip:

Episodes Since Comet's Last Appearance: 17

Wish Comet wasn't lost though.

Edited by Misty Shadow
Forgot the Comet counter.
  • Brohoof 1

This was a cute episode. Very, very low stakes obviously. The funhouse’s whole design was pretty neat, it looked interesting. We got to see Handsome Hitch in one of the mirrors which was pretty funny

Spoiler

IMG_0036.thumb.jpeg.b96d126113da4afbdeed1040c5cd45aa.jpeg

And Sunny as Nightmare Moon again. Which honestly makes me wonder what an “evil” version of Sunny’s alicorn form would be. Luna had Nightmare Moon, Celestia had Dawnbreaker. What about Sunny?

Hitch and Sparky were super cute together like usual. I just wish we could get rid of those annoying element catchphrases ahhhh. I feel like they always ruin good scenes, just too cheesy for me. Overall pretty good episode, very inoffense and simple, but I liked it.

• Brohoof 1

At the very least they've tried different songs so that's the main thing this episode has going for it. The element catchphrases is something I have always had an issue with, but other than that this episode wasn't that bad. I really wanted to see more of the mirrors though - I thought that was the most interesting bit of the episode. 

• Brohoof 1