Hi everypony! c:

Lilac Blossom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I've known about the forums for a while now but I was always too shy to check it out till now c:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A couple of my old internet friends were super into it back in 2013 so I ended up checking it out and getting hooked lol :squee:

It's been really comforting to see the community is still very much alive and kicking. It's truly wonderful to meet all of you! :kindness:

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1

Hello Lilac Blossom! Welcome to Pony World forum! Applejack is my favorite too! 

I used to be shy too, and I still kinda am, but I really got to make awesome frendships here! And the community definitely lives! So I really hope you enjoy your stay! :eager:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Greetings from shadows newcomer. 1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

18 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Hello Lilac Blossom! Welcome to Pony World forum! Applejack is my favorite too! 

I used to be shy too, and I still kinda am, but I really got to make awesome frendships here! And the community definitely lives! So I really hope you enjoy your stay! :eager:

Awh thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm certainly sure I will enjoy my stay. Also I just wanted to say your art style is really beautiful and unique! :squee:

17 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

15 hours ago, KPackratt said:

Hello and welcome to the MLP Forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here.

11 hours ago, Mirage said:

Greetings from shadows newcomer. 1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif

9 hours ago, Arrlong28 said:

Welcome! The forum is Alive! Nice to meet you. 

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! :kindness: <3 I hope you all have a wonderful day~

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1

22 hours ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Hello, @Lilac Blossom ^•^

Welcome to the herd.

Your profile pic is lovely ^w^

Awh thank you so much!! c: I'm hoping I can share more of my doodles with everypony eventually

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

24 minutes ago, Lilac Blossom said:

Awh thank you so much!! c: I'm hoping I can share more of my doodles with everypony eventually

Oh, you made it! I love your style ^•^ Looking forward to see more of your arts ^o^

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1