Hiya!

Obsydian_Moonlyte

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I pretty much found out about the fandom from the fan content that was being made. I was blown away by how amazing some of this stuff was and I slowly got more and more into it.

So I'm guessing this part is an about me...

I'm Ravyn, but my oc's name is Obsydian, or Syd for short. She is a snow white unicorn with icy blue mane and tail. She's a bit introverted and shy like me, but once she gets to know you she'll be the most loyal friend you have.

A little bit about me. I'm a 35 year young, mentally disabled Army veteran. I'm a pretty big geek and love to game, both tabletop and video. I listen to metal, but I can listen to anything depending on my mood. I'm a big horror buff too.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

23 minutes ago, Obsydian_Moonlyte said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I pretty much found out about the fandom from the fan content that was being made. I was blown away by how amazing some of this stuff was and I slowly got more and more into it.

So I'm guessing this part is an about me...

I'm Ravyn, but my oc's name is Obsydian, or Syd for short. She is a snow white unicorn with icy blue mane and tail. She's a bit introverted and shy like me, but once she gets to know you she'll be the most loyal friend you have.

A little bit about me. I'm a 35 year young, mentally disabled Army veteran. I'm a pretty big geek and love to game, both tabletop and video. I listen to metal, but I can listen to anything depending on my mood. I'm a big horror buff too.

Hello Obsydian Moonlyte! Welcome to the forums! Applejack is my favorite pony too! The fan content is indeed mind blowing hehe :Rara:

Woah, you're a Army veteran? That's a lot of respect to pay! :wau:

Hope you enjoy your stay! soldier! :fiery:

• Brohoof 1