Hiya!

Obsydian_Moonlyte

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I pretty much found out about the fandom from the fan content that was being made. I was blown away by how amazing some of this stuff was and I slowly got more and more into it.

So I'm guessing this part is an about me...

I'm Ravyn, but my oc's name is Obsydian, or Syd for short. She is a snow white unicorn with icy blue mane and tail. She's a bit introverted and shy like me, but once she gets to know you she'll be the most loyal friend you have.

A little bit about me. I'm a 35 year young, mentally disabled Army veteran. I'm a pretty big geek and love to game, both tabletop and video. I listen to metal, but I can listen to anything depending on my mood. I'm a big horror buff too.

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 3

23 minutes ago, Obsydian_Moonlyte said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I pretty much found out about the fandom from the fan content that was being made. I was blown away by how amazing some of this stuff was and I slowly got more and more into it.

So I'm guessing this part is an about me...

I'm Ravyn, but my oc's name is Obsydian, or Syd for short. She is a snow white unicorn with icy blue mane and tail. She's a bit introverted and shy like me, but once she gets to know you she'll be the most loyal friend you have.

A little bit about me. I'm a 35 year young, mentally disabled Army veteran. I'm a pretty big geek and love to game, both tabletop and video. I listen to metal, but I can listen to anything depending on my mood. I'm a big horror buff too.

Hello Obsydian Moonlyte! Welcome to the forums! Applejack is my favorite pony too! The fan content is indeed mind blowing hehe :Rara:

Woah, you're a Army veteran? That's a lot of respect to pay! :wau:

Hope you enjoy your stay! soldier! :fiery:

• Brohoof 3

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! I think you'll like this place! 

• Brohoof 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Thank you everypony for the warm welcomes. Even though I haven't had much time to check out the forums, due to me being in the middle of a move, I think I'll enjoy my stay here in this community.

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1