hi there! <3

mistrene

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Quora, looking for different active sites to join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been a fan and active in the Tumblr community back in 2012, although I never got to experience the same kind of fan content and joy in other fandoms since then. I've been rewatching G4 again and getting to enjoy things, now that I'm an adult with adult money and time B] I'm so glad to meet everyone! 

I'm Mistrene, aka Mimi, a 22 year old unicorn just reliving memories and wanting to make new friends. I do digital art and am active in other fandoms like Pokémon, Furries, Anime, etc. My specific interest is mecha and my favorite game series is currently Final Fantasy. Here's a doodle I made a while back :p

IMG_1883.png

• Brohoof 11
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

I love when artists show their drawing on their first post. Looks great! :kirin: Welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Welcome to the Pone Zone! I'm your friendly neighborhood wolf. :P It has been super cool to see all of these new members lately. :PIPPIPHURRAY: Glad to have all you aboard. 

Excellent sketch that, I assume you do full art as well? :o Guessing because the avatar is done by you I bet. :3

Edited by Kyoshi Frost Wolf
  • Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

Ahoy unicorn, I am a formless entity with energy commonly known as Epic Energy! I am very familiar with your kind, as I frequently visit ponydom. Nice to meet such a talented unicorn!

*gasps* did I heard FINAL FANTASY? You are a fellow gamer too! I have traversed the lands of Final Fantasy in the 14th generation (FFXIV), and I wish you well in your Final Fantasy adventures!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Hi Mimi!

Welcome to the community! It’s great to hear that you’re rediscovering the magic of MLP and reconnecting with the fandom. I hope you find lots of joy and new connections here. Feel free to share your favorite memories and thoughts on G4 with us anytime! 🌟

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Just got back from a short lil' vacation. The replies have been so incredibly sweet, thank you so much everypony! I'm excited to share art and talk about episodes as I continue the show. :grin:

lunaaa-luna-mlp.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Aww... You know that feeling when you have gone for a short vacation and when you're back there are so many new ponies who havn't been greeted yet? Horrible... :zipp-wut:

Hi! :Pip-giggle: Great to have you here. I look forward to checking out more of your work (and telling you how much I like it :jazz-hooves-please:)

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1