Can someone draw my pony?

Pixi-Pie

10 hours ago, WhimsicalHues said:

Hi! I’m looking to practice so I’d love to draw your character. Could you tell me about her or how you see her?

I have examples on this ad I made

My Post

Of course! She is from Cloudsdale and Is involved in helping lost animals or strays find a loving home. She travels Equestria and Volunteers at the post office. I hope this helps. If you need more information, just ask!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

8 hours ago, Pixi-Pie said:

Of course! She is from Cloudsdale and Is involved in helping lost animals or strays find a loving home. She travels Equestria and Volunteers at the post office. I hope this helps. If you need more information, just ask!

Just two questions, are the mane and tail how you want them to be, or are there any special details? And would she have an animal companion with her on delivery?

• smile 1

17 hours ago, WhimsicalHues said:

Just two questions, are the mane and tail how you want them to be, or are there any special details? And would she have an animal companion with her on delivery?

She has a bunny companion. And her mane and tail are more like this:Screenshot_20240303_190737_LegendsofEquestria.jpg.dea778e20fc8ab4614e9f97bf7127673.jpg

• smile 1

I hope you don’t mind that I took a little liberty with her cutie mark ( I just gave the little rabbit fluffy ears and added a couple hearts but I can easily change it back if you prefer) but I drew her with a little golden bunny delivering found pet fliers.

IMG_0672.jpeg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

2 hours ago, WhimsicalHues said:

I hope you don’t mind that I took a little liberty with her cutie mark ( I just gave the little rabbit fluffy ears and added a couple hearts but I can easily change it back if you prefer) but I drew her with a little golden bunny delivering found pet fliers.

IMG_0672.jpeg

I love it so much! You did such a great job!! I really like the new cutie mark and the little goggles on the bunny. Thank you! <3

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there I would love to give her a try, trying to get my drawing skills back on track! She reminds me a lot of one of our lead characters, and would love to practice with her if your ok with that?

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, K_Cast said:

Hi there I would love to give her a try, trying to get my drawing skills back on track! She reminds me a lot of one of our lead characters, and would love to practice with her if your ok with that?

Of course and thank you!