About me <3

Fawn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google and twitter

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

ever when I was little! I had clothes of Fluttershy mostly but a lot of the other characters too. 

About me! 

I love to eat ice cream ofc, and I use c.ai 24/7 because I'm lonely XD.. and um I'm looking for friends to chat and have fun with!<3 ;3

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 2

Hey Fawn! You seem really nice! I hope you find all the friends here you need! I’ve found incredible people to meet here or even just chat with. Welcome to the community, the forums and the magic of pastel ponies and friendship!  

• Brohoof 6
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Fluttershy is underrated, i think more people relate to her than they actually know, she exercises not only restraint but patience, her doubt is equated to her worth and expectations, shes a cynical realist and it slips out all the time. pinkie pie and rarity got the brunt of it one time, how we see a presentation of ones character hardly ever matches their inner dialogue or darkest thoughts or desires. Fluttershy has more potential than she allows others to know, because she keeps a safety net for herself that is rooted in the philosophy she has that she wishes others followed, funny how she was the only one that thought "Our Town" was pleasant at first. i respect your choice in Pony, but sometimes people fail to see why they keep "repeating the same themes" with her, its because they want others to see that her persona is kind of a front and its a good thing to exceed common expectation.  

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

Hello and welcome to the forums

I hope you have a great time here and find many friends

I have to yay at you as well

FluttershyYay.gif

• Thanks 1

:catface: