Late to the Pony (MY First Post

StoryStorm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I did some research and asked around Facebook and Reddit for the best fansite. This was usually referred to the most.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had always wanted to get into the show. I had a friend introduce me to the fandom in 2012, and my ex-girlfriend's absolute passion was My Little Pony. I only gave it the chance recently and I immediately fell in love. The style, the characters, the emotion, the music, the universe, the lore, the storylines, everything. I can't remember the last time a media franchise with this much content grasped me so profoundly. 

I'm not sure what to put here?

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Brohoof 6
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2

Welcome aboard StoryStorm! Really like that name ^_^ Really good to hear that MLP made you feel so happy, I think this is the best place for it too, hope you enjoy it, very good art of shy pony :squee:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

Welcome! lets not get hung up on early or late when the important thing is that you are here now! :winking-izzy: I do so hope you enjoy your time and interactions on this here forum.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Thank you! I often gatekeep against myself as though I'm unable to become a "true" member of a fandom when I'm this late to the show (literally). But I appreciate it and thank you!

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Hello and welcome to the forums,

I feel very much like you. MLP and the whole fandom have some very powerful magic which you cannot resist at all ♥

In this last text field you can write something about yourself.

Let me yay at you

FluttershyYay.gif