Hello everypony!

glitterbug

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googling a strange question on rewatching the show for the umpteenth time, and the forum came up! I apparently had an accounthere years back too, but I don't think I ever used it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's a silly story! When I was 15, I used to religiously check KnowYourMeme every day (I was a weird teen). I saw the entry for MLP:FiM posted and watched the whole first episode embedded on that site. I'd loved MLP toys as a kid and I always loved cute and pastel things, plus I was super depressed at the time, so I took to it instantly. I've been a fan ever since; being a terminally online teen rather than a kid when I got bit by the pony bug, I guess I've sort of grown up us a brony, really.

Lovely to meet you all! I can't even think of a pony I don't like, but I stopped watching FiM around season 7 or 8 and I've never been that tempted to watch past there. Loved the movie though and I didn't mind G5 for what it was. Nowadays I'm a big fan of G1-G3 as well! Pinkie Pie from FiM is my all-time favourite pony, but lately I adore Zipzee from G3!

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1