Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open My Little Amnesia~!

Solemn Hour

(edited)

OOC

The gust swirls about, giving the haunted castle an erie chill. You have no memory of your previous self, only your name. However, you seem to have developed a personality along the way. A door creaks open, and you stiffen slightly at the sound, but enter it cautiously. You find a note lying in the center of the room. It seems important, so you read it. It's a note from your Former Self!
Welcome to this horrid world in the haunted castle, my new self. I have one task for you to complete. Surely you remember the name... Alexander. You must find this man, and murder him. Yes, I know, this is sudden. But, you are young and strong, and he is old and weak. But, beware. There is one obstacle in your way. It is called the Shadow, and hunts your every step. It is searching for you. Avoid it at all costs.
So... Alexander, eh? That's your task. Good luck completing it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP STARTER:

Solemn Hour's hooves moved quickly across the castle floor, avoiding any contact with loose floorboards. She wandered across an open door. A voice echoed in her head, telling her not to go in, but she wasn't too good at trusting her concience, and she was a bit too curious, after all. Solemn entered the room to hear a voice echoing off the walls. She stiffened, and turned in horror to see a thin, rotted monster in the corner of the room. "Why did this happen?" It moaned. Solemn turned around, looking for the exit, but forgot to check for loose floorboards, as she was in a bit of a rush to get out, as anypony would be. A creaking sound emitted from underneath her hooves. The monster spotted Solemn and began to let out a horrid screaching sound. It moved fairly quickly toward her. Her heart beating in her chest, she ran out, shutting the door behind her. The monster scratched and clawed at the door, trying to break it down. Solemn dashed into another room, then another, until she had shut enough doors to where she was surely safe. She let out a weak moan. Her eyes had a saneless tinge to them, as her sanity was lowering.

Edited by Aureity
Added link to OOC

Sky awoke from hearing terrifying moans coming from the room next to him. "Where am i? Whats going on?" Sky thought to himself his head was burning and his vision was blurred. Once his visions started to clear He raised from the bed he had been occupying and noticed a note on the desk. He read the note but he didn't believe it. "This must be a joke" He said a loud. He then left the room and decided to look for somepony to tell him this is just a stupid joke. "Is there any pony there?" He shouted

A monster heard Sky's voice and began to bang on the door of the room.

Solemn heard the noise and began to dash toward it. Another pony! He's going to get himself killed if he keeps yelling like that...

The monster, a grunt, heard more noises and began to bang harder. The door crashed down. It let out a grossly roar and started toward Sky.

Solemn charged into the room and stopped between Sky and the monster. Instead of hitting Sky, the monster's claws hit Solemn's flank and she screamed with pain. "R-run!" She yelled over the monster's gruesome sounds, dragging herself fairly quickly into the next room, then the next.

The grunt was now charging at Sky.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sky shouted as he began to run away from the monster, he tried to follow the pony that had saved his life but he lost her after she closed a door straight into his nose. After 5 minutes of running from room to room closing doors behind him, Sky jumped into a closet.

Solemn ran for a while, then decided it was safe. The gash on her chest throbbed. She was bleeding heavily. So far, she had been wandering in this castle, struggling to survive, for three days. Solemn found a light and curled up underneath it, shivering and moaning softly.

After a while she regained a bit of her sanity. She could see somewhat clearly, so she figured everything was good. The only thing that wasn't doing too good was her chest wound. She put a gentle hoof to it, only to collapse to the ground as horrible agony rushed through her.

After walking for a while she found the room that the other pegasus had run into. She approached the closet slowly. "Don't worry, it's just me." She croaked weakly. She opened the closet to see him lying there. She tried to hide her chest wound, but her eyes betrayed her anguish.

Sky smiled at first when he saw his savior then he noticed how much pain she was in. "Im so sorry its all my fault your injured" Sky said feeling guilty and utterly useless."Is there anything, anything at all i can do to stop the bleeding?" he asked extremely worried about the mare that stood before him.

Solemn smiled. "Don't worry about me. It's not you're fault, it's the fault of that damned monster." She looked around catiously. "Did you get the letter? Are you completely confused about what's going on?"

MidnightSong awoke in a small wooden room. He looked around "Hello" there was no replie. He got to his feet his head was aching "Any pony there?" he hollered. He opened the little wooden rooms door. This reviled a large hall way "Were am I?" he asked aloud

Solemn heard yelling outside the room. "Hold one moment." She giggled weakly. Solemn looked over into the hallway to see a pony wandering around helplessly and shouting. She sighed. "Stop yelling, you'll attract the monsters!" She groaned. "Follow me." Then she trotted back into the room.

The same grunt had been following the ponies and heard the yelling. It began to draw nearer.

He looked over to find an injured pony "Oh uh sorry" he whispered following her "So what is this place and did you say monsters" he looked at the gash in her chest "Oh my goodness you need medical attention"

"Um.. Yeah. Monsters. And they aren't your everyday monsters. They're way creepier than Nightmare Moon or Discord." She gulped. "As for the Medical Attention, there is none. I guess I'm just gonna have to tough through it." She gave a weak smile.

He looked around and ran over to a closet "Mabye there's a cloth or something in here" he opened it and there was a white cloth "Great!" he took it and rapped it around the wound tight "This will stop the bleeding"

"Alexander's Castle." She answered. "Read this." She held up the note.

The grunt had finally found the room that the ponies were in. He began to bang on the door.

Solemn froze in horror. "Everyone, in the closet." She murmured, backing slowly into the closet.

Solemn giggled softly at Sky, if anyone could giggle in the situation. She moved around so that Midnightsong would have room, and ended up with Sky's hoof on her chest. She winced, squeezing her eyes shut as the pain increased. She gently moved Sky's hoof and sighed in a slight relief.

"Yeah. Now, shhhhhh." Solemn whispered, peeking through a crack. Her eyes were locked on the door as the banging increased. Suddenly, the door gave way and shattered. The grunt walked in, looking around.

(edited)

He held his breath not daring to ask another question. He waited hopeing the monster would leave "Just leave please" he thought

Edited by GreenWind

Sky's heart beat began to raise and his breathing got heavier. He tried to close his eyes and think peaceful thoughts.

(edited)

Solemn felt her heart pounding in her chest as the grunt grew nearer. She let out a soft whimper, soft enough that the grunt wouldn't pick it up. She felt herself loosing sanity and tried to tear her gaze away from the grunt, but she couldn't seem to do so, so she shut her eyes. She put a hoof to her chest, forgetting about her wound. Pain erupted in her chest and she bit her tounge so she wouldn't make a sound.

The grunt figured there was nothing there and finally left.

Edited by Solemn Hour

Sky noticed Solemn wince in pain. "Are you okay? Sky whispered worriedly. "Its all my fault shes in pain if it wasn't for me she would be fine right now." Sky guilty thought to himself.