open Rainbow Factory

Marra da poni

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22908-rainbow-factory/

Okay.. Soo, i'll just start already please forgive me if i spell wrong english is my 3rd language

The story starts after Scootaloo got killed

Rainbow Dash looked pleased at blood slowly flowing down her hoof after seeing Scootlaloo being ripped apart. She lifted her hoof to her muzzle and licked the dry blood of her hoof. She loved the taste of the salt blood touched her tounge and the taste spreading over her tounge. She turned around to the rest of the workers.

''SO?! Get to work!'' she screamed and looked with her pink-purple eyes deep in their eyes. Her coat was all covered with blood, so she went away out of the room to the showers next to the bathrooms and locked the door.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

''YES MAM!'' Yelled A Lone Stallion. His name was Splinter Hood. He was forced to work for the Rainbow Factory. He didn't want to, He had to. ''Rainbow Dash, the Mare I loved..'' Splinter Said while rolling his eyes. He sighed heavily and looked at himself. Covered in Scootaloo's blood. ''I never liked her..'' Said Splinter while clenching his hoof. He got back to work. Still thinking of all the Innocent Fillies and Colt they had killed for the sake of Rainbows. They were grueling memory's... But Splinter learned to get used to it. He murmered things to himself and rolled his eyes. ''Why would she do all of this? I knew she would be cruel sometimes.. But Wow.'' Said Splinter while thinking of Rainbow Dash.

(How was that Introduction? :3 )

Edited by The Hoodie Ninja

(sorry for being late, i thought i posted a reply here but i guess it didn't post..)

Rainbow Dash came out of the room. Her coat was still moist and take a shower didn't really help to get away the dark red spots on her coat. She couldn't go out of the factory for a few days, everypony would question the blood on her bright cyan coat. She got the most of the blood out of her mane, but not all. She went a bit closer to the rest of the workers and came to a point that letting them wash the blood of their coat wouldn't help so much either.

"Hey you, whatever your name is..! It's something with Splinter right??! Stop that worthless day dreaming!!"

(yay, sounds good c: )

''Okay, Okay!'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. He began to sing a song.

''Y'know.. Dash, I forgot why we have to kill everyone? This is for Rainbows, Right? If it is.. That is a little strange.'' Splinter said Sarcastically. Ever Since his first day he had socialized with Rainbow Dash after a kill. Apparently, He could be a little annoying sometimes. But he found it the most Entertaining part of the Experience besides the killings. ''Because I hate Rainbows..'' Splinter said quickly while sweating.

A dark yellow and black and green highlights maned pony walked in, lab coat in hoof.

"rainbow Dash, we have the two color mixtures. Orange and Purple, but the purple is more pink ish. We need a pony that has more of a purple tint in color." she put down the lab coat. her machanical right leg clanked as if it needed a good oiling.

Dash stomped one of her forehooves on the ground of madness. She went a few steps closer Splinter.

"Well, if you don't like them then why are you here" she said and tried to sound a little more gentle, but it was hard. That stallion just said he didn't like her mane colour AND her name. Dash turned around to face the other pony talking to her.

"Blue would also work fine for the purple to get more purple" she said in a sarcastic way, still mad about what Splinter said about rainbows. "Take that filly" she said, lifting her hoof and pointing at a filly named Leafwing. Her coat was ocean blue, she had wild yellow-green mane and bright frightened eyes looking up to Rainbow Dash.

(edited)

''I NEVER SAID I HATED YOUR MANE!'' Splinter Cried in Confusion. ''I just don't like how Rainbows are made out of Ponies.. I love rainbows in reality.'' Splinter said while whistling. ''Would this mean a bad thing to you..? Considering your name has Rainbow in it.. Plus, Your Mane is Rainbow.. Because, Well you know. Love?'' Splinter said the last part quietly. ''Also, Thank your for ALMOST being gentle with me.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes.

"Fine.." mumbled Rainbow Dash not trying to get mad again. She looked at the filly called Leafwing. "If you want to peace with me you will have to catch that filly. Wouldn't be that due of that she is scared of heights. Or would it, Splinter?" said the sarcastic Dash and sounded somewhat more mad when she said the name Splinter. "By the way, if you hate rainbows that bad, why are you working here? Were you to lame for a normal job in cloudsdale??" she screamed. Leafwing jumped away a step, she had never seen a pegasi so mad. Maybe mostly because she was a filly and hasn't seen so much of the world yet.

Glitter wandered around giggling under her breath. She had busied herself looking over the failed ponies. She liked guessing which colors would erupt from the machine once they were put in it. That is, the colts and fillies who weren't already a rainbow color. The brown ones were always hues opposite each other on the color wheel, but it was hard to tell which. She tilted her head at one. "Blue and orange." she murmured, causing the filly to flinch a bit.

(edited)

''SHUT UP!'' Splinter yelled while scooping Leafwing off of the floor. ''Maybe if you weren't such a Douche, I would respect you more!'' Splinter said while snickering. ''Where do you want me to scoop her off? Canada? Wait.. What's Canada?'' Splinter said while freezing. ''Never mind.. All I'm trying to say is that you were originally the nicest mare I ever met. ORIGINALLY.'' Splinter said while smirking. ''What are ya gonna do about it? Call me an Idiot? Ohhhh, I'm So Scared!'' Splinter said Sarcastically.

(edited)

"SPLINTEEER!! I am warning you one last time, or you will end up being mushed to rainbow your self! It works just as good for grown up pegasi and fillies, actully it gives more colour. So, if you want to live SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND OBEY!!" screamed Rainbow Dash while she angily stomped her left fronthoof on the ground. "By the way, we must not make the death of this.. Uhh.. Whatever her name is so painful with 2 pegasi fighting, UNDERSTOOD?!"

She went to the mashine and started it with bucking her backhooves on the mashine, angry for no big reason. "Hey you, Glitter! Help Splinter a bit, he is to lame to do it him self" she said and turned her head around to the mare called Glitter.

Leafwing started fighting against the pegasi's tight .hooves around her body. She tried flapping her wings, increasing with speed all the time, but stopped of exhaustness. She started to push her away with her hooves.

"Wh.. What are you goi.. Going to do with m.. Me?" Leafwing said with her frightend voice and shaking of fear.

Edited by Fillies Everywhere

(edited)

''You do not want to know.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''Now, I wouldn't do it.. But she makes me.'' Splinter whispered in the filly's ear. ''I don't need help.'' Splinter said while walking up to Rainbow Dash. ''I just need a Pillow, A Box of Crayons, and a Teddy Bear.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''I know it sounds weird.. But it's the best way to send her off.'' Splinter said while smiling. Splinter didn't exactly Hate Rainbow Dash. She was pretty to him.. Like, Really Pretty. And Splinter may or may not have had a 2 year carrier as a Foalsitter.

Glitter nodded with a wink at the angry mare. She trotted over to Splinter and Leafwing. She rubbed her cheek almost lovingly against the filly's mane. "Shh shh. Hoofy it's gonna be alright." The young pegasus stopped fighting against Splinter's grasp slowly. "You don't gotta scare 'em, y'know."

''Believe me, You may be the softest here.'' Splinter whispered to Glitter. ''Don't worry.. This'll all be over soon.'' Splinter said to the Filly while nuzzling the Filly's Head. The Young Pegasus yawned than fell asleep. ''Jackpot.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''She's Ready, Dash.'' Splinter said while saluting.

Glitter yawned. She rubbed her temples with her front hooves lightly, wearing a strange smile. "Oh hey, guess I am kinda soft." she said, more to herself than anypony else. She flew up by the machine staring down into it with her eyes half closed.

(edited)

Glitter sped over to the part of the machine the spectra came out of. She kept a blank, if not slightly amused, expression on as she waited for the colors to rush down. She loved watching the colors. In all reality she probably wasn't even aware the pegasus that went into the contraption died for no real reason, so that part didn't bother her in the least. She thought it was probably necessary. She glanced up at the stallion for a moment before turning her gaze back. "You're leaking." she says.

Edited by MadhouseMischief

She cocked her head, still keeping her eyes on the hues flowing from the machine until the spectra finally stopped flowing. Then Glitter flew up to Splinter and circled him, looking him over. "I don't see any injuries or nothing, am I missing somethin'?"

''Remember that time I told you My ear got stuck in the machine and i lost it? Rainbow Dash ripped it off.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''And she bit me on the neck.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

''I let her do it because She doesn't know what I can do to her...'' Splinter said while blood appeared in his eyes. ''I could choke her to death, than throw her in that machine with my eyes closed.'' Splinter whispered in Glitter's Ear.