Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A re-introduction

Elric

(edited)

I haven't been active for a very long time, so I figured I would re-introduce myself since I'm sure many people don't remember me because I didn't post that often. I suppose I wasn't active and was just lurking because I was shy of posting because of the overwhelming number of members on here. For those who don't know me (which I assume a lot of you don't) I am Elric. Fascinated in dreams and the paranormal, writer/poet, fencer, amateur artist, musician. Currently, I am working on a short story that once finished I will release a chapter every week. I have also been studying blues guitar for about 2 years now, as well as finished a class in small animal care and management and have knowledge on most rodents held as pets, and dogs and cats. As for MLP, I would have to consider myself a casual fan of the show. I don't really have a favorite pony. It's really just too hard to choose because they are all likable characters. I suppose if I was forced to pick I would be split between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone. Expect me to post a lot.

-Elric

Edited by Elric
  • Brohoof 1