Ivy and Electrobolt

Midnightive

(edited)

It's a quick funny drawing of Ivy nibbling on Electrobolt's ear! X3 I forgot Ivy's wings but meh!

erm... wait! I have seen a problem with it!

Posted Image

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 2

My critique:

• My honest first glimpse of this, I thought this was r34. His face, and the position your crotch is in... you catch my drift.
  • Speaking of your faces, you both have no pupils. Death stares all around.
  • Why does his left hoof have a bump on it?
  • Where is the rest of his mane?
  • Why isn't his tail attactched to his body? o.o
  • Your characters mane and tail is just beautiful, the highlights did it for me.
  • Your eyelashes go into the hair, looks odd.
  • The way you drew the hooves looks very unproportianal, which means they do not look right at all.

Decent picture, though.

3/5

My critique:

• My honest first glimpse of this, I thought this was r34. His face, and the position your crotch is in... you catch my drift.
  • Speaking of your faces, you both have no pupils. Death stares all around.
  • Why does his left hoof have a bump on it?
  • Where is the rest of his mane?
  • Why isn't his tail attactched to his body? o.o
  • Your characters mane and tail is just beautiful, the highlights did it for me.
  • Your eyelashes go into the hair, looks odd.
  • The way you drew the hooves looks very unproportianal, which means they do not look right at all.
Decent picture, though.

3/5

Really it looks like Rule 34?! Oh no i wasn't going for that at all ;_;

It was meant to be them play fighting and Ivy finely got him.

Also yeah the Hair i couldn't work out but it was only quick drawing it only took me about an hour :)

You should have saved this as a PNG, not a JPG because this picture was almost all areas of solid color. :(

If you look closely around the outlines you can see how colors are messed up a little bit. Those areas of messed up colors are called artifacts. You probably do not want that. That is what JPG's can do to your work especially if your work again as large areas of solid color. JPG's are meant for photo's not for pictures like these.

You should have saved this as a PNG, not a JPG because this picture was almost all areas of solid color. :(

If you look closely around the outlines you can see how colors are messed up a little bit. Those areas of messed up colors are called artifacts. You probably do not want that. That is what JPG's can do to your work especially if your work again as large areas of solid color. JPG's are meant for photo's not for pictures like these.

Ahh thanks! Sorry i made it on flash. But that's good to know i'll re-put it up now! ^_^

Ahh thanks! Sorry i made it on flash. But that's good to know i'll re-put it up now! ^_^

Awesome. The quality is MUCH more bearable now :lol:

• Brohoof 1